sharetrader
Page 165 of 2380 FirstFirst ... 651151551611621631641651661671681691752152656651165 ... LastLast
Results 1,641 to 1,650 of 23793
    Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by zigzag View Post
    Same problem at Grey Lynn Countdown. There's been no stock since last week. I asked when they were getting some more, and was told they'd ordered so many cartons, but were still waiting. Last year this store had one row of a2, early this year there was two rows, and recently there was three rows of a2 milk, and now there is nothing, none, zero, nada. Since I make a special trip to go to Countdown, it is starting to get annoying. At least I haven't been followed around by a pile of kelp, waving a2 flyers at me.
    You should phone first to save a wasted trip...sea weed / see weed I am both.

Quote Originally Posted by black knat View Post
    More and more like the bliss thread every day!
    I didn't want to say that but glad you have!

Hope A2 doesn't meet the same fate as the icecream

Outside thinking.

Let's hope the ATM SP doesn't sink to BLT levels too!

Quote Originally Posted by black knat View Post
    Yes, except that for A2MC there's a big difference between Oz and NZ. No such problems over there. One can sense the underlying power of Fonterra is very strong here, and A2MC is reliant on Fresha Valley to do the job. We already know the potential constraints FV is operating under. A2MC signed away its commercial rights in NZ ages ago, big mistake, back in the days when its strategy was to licence-out the IP and not retain any control over production and marketing. There's been a big change of strategy in recent years and the Australian model is the one that's paying off. Anyway, NZ will always be a relatively small market, so it's not the end of the world. I may be wrong, but I have a feeling that anything we do to promote sales in NZ is likely to help FV (and consumers) more than the A2MC SP.

Banned

At the end of the day, all those very early joint ventures, Ideasphere, Original Foods and Fresha, were entered into by ATM at a time when a2 was less understood and accepted than it is now and I suspect the agreement terms were also much less favourable than those entered into over the last few years. ATM were in less of a position to demand joint marketing rights, joint product development opportunities and other concessions.

It was suggested last year that ATM may take a more leading role in NZ, but as I understand the Fresha agreement runs through to 2017 I think, happy to be corrected but I recall 2017.

Perhaps we will see some more comprehensive local marketing after that time, for the time being though Fresha will keep doing what they do, not much, and the supermarkets may keep on organically growing a little in sales at least.

Getting Fresha and the supermarkets on the phone won’t change much for the next couple of years.

PEB thread has proven them wrong so now the knockers have moved camp

Quote Originally Posted by snapiti View Post
    LOL.... if you think that posters have proven things, on the PEB thread by making repetitve positive assumptions about the complete unknown then I would have to say you are probably a very poor investor.
    But I had noted the PEB thread has been taken over the the PEB bulls or should I say peacocks.
    on this thread you drink up or shut up.......constuctive critisisim is much appreciated by this poor investor...i like both sides of the arguement

http://www.thecattlesite.com/news/46...-a2-milk-study

DairyUK start attacking A2 milk, bad or good for A2 UK business?

Quote Originally Posted by Master98 View Post

says to me A1 milk producers are concerned already....any advertising is good advertising

The Wolf of Sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by Master98 View Post

Very very good news. Look what has happened in Australia. They have 9% of the market in Oz by value so the big boys started an anti A2 campaign. The fact they have started this in the UK means they are seriously worried about a2s potential.
    Great news.