sharetrader
Page 167 of 2020 FirstFirst ... 671171571631641651661671681691701711772172676671167 ... LastLast
Results 1,661 to 1,670 of 20200

Thread: AIR - Air NZ.

Quote Originally Posted by Marilyn Munroe View Post

PS. On the other had it was a Trent engine the blew up on the Queer and Nasty Airlines A380 at Singapore.
    The A380 engine failure was due to a manufacturing fault (misaligned drilling of an oil-feed stub pipe), not a design error.

The design of the GE engine is different, which allows ice crystal formation (but don't ask me exactly what that design difference is!).

http://m.aljazeera.com/index/20149481032985564

Hope your life insurance is up to date.

Quote Originally Posted by slimwin View Post
    Don't worry Jim. People can be offended all they like. It still doesn't make them right....

Back to dreamliners. I hope to get my first ride next month. Can't wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Horseshoe View Post
    http://m.aljazeera.com/index/20149481032985564

Hope your life insurance is up to date.
    Already been well discussed and problems completely rectified. What part of an all new technology plane having initial teething problems is so hard to understand... I'd leap at the chance to fly a Dreamliner compared to an old tech plane and be more than happy to take my wife, children and grandchildren on one.

Crashed through the psychological support at $2 and doesn't appear to have settled yet. Anyone have insight as to why?
    The depth appears much much lighter on both sides since the price adjustment from the divie and these swings in prices seem to be coming from relatively light trading. No broker estimates or news that should be impacting it as far as I can see. ASB still has it at $2.20 and Craigs at $2.50

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Okebw View Post
    Crashed through the psychological support at $2 and doesn't appear to have settled yet. Anyone have insight as to why?
    The depth appears much much lighter on both sides since the price adjustment from the divie and these swings in prices seem to be coming from relatively light trading. No broker estimates or news that should be impacting it as far as I can see. ASB still has it at $2.20 and Craigs at $2.50
    The market is like a rollercoaster she goes up and she goes down no reason needed other than just doing what it does but the election may be weighing on things at the moment.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Okebw View Post
    The investor payout 5.5c + 10c triggered sell signals on the ex day...the technical reason why?.. TA seems to show the sell down on the EX day and the low volumes of trade since is due to the previous high prices being pushed into oversold levels partially due I suspect to demand from divy hunters...and now there's lack of trading demand EX DIV to keep the div adjusted price up at those oversold levels ($2.10 ex adjusted)..
    Where is fair value? ..TA wise.. if the bull cycle uptrend remains intact AIR should nearly be corrected by now..there is a Primary up trend / EMA200 conjunction around the 195ish area

On the Fundamental side AIR is poorer now due to the investor payouts.....The special Div two-edged sword has been swung....

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    The market is like a rollercoaster she goes up and she goes down no reason needed other than just doing what it does but the election may be weighing on things at the moment.
    You are not being observant Couta...
    Last edited by Hoop; 16-09-2014 at 02:07 PM.

Even with the special divvy AIR paid out less in divvy's (20 cps) than its core EPS last year so although yes, technically AIR will be poorer upon payment on 22 September 2014 than they will be on 21 September (after payment of $172m in divvy's), this came from liquid resources of over $1.2 billion as at 30 June 2014. Recall too that cash flow was $730m last year and if replicated this year amounts to $183m per quarter and with the current quarter nearly over you could easily make the case that all these divvy's have done is pay out the current quarter's cash flow and AIR is in just as great shape as it was as at 30 June 2014

I suspect Couta1's not far off the mark with that comment. Whist it seems XXXXXXXXXL Kim Dotcom made a fool of himself last night it just creates a little bit of uncertainty in some people's minds. I think we're all good for the another term from National and John is the minister of tourism so rational growth policies in this area will continue and we're very well positioned

Reuters is showing six analyst opinions.
    Buy 2
    Outperform 3
    Underperform 1
    Last edited by Beagle; 16-09-2014 at 02:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post
    XXXXXXXXXL Kim Dotcom
    So blasphemy isn't ok here but fat jokes are? Can we have some consistency?

Quote Originally Posted by mikeybycrikey View Post
    So blasphemy isn't ok here but fat jokes are? Can we have some consistency?
    Merely stating a fact, he is an extremely large gentleman of unusual proportions.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post
    Merely stating a fact, he is an extremely large gentleman of unusual proportions.
    Yep and his size would be the lest corrupt of his attributes
    Last edited by couta1; 16-09-2014 at 04:24 PM.