Quote Originally Posted by benjitara View Post
Really like the look of this one myself. Thought the offer price of $1 was very competitive, Impressive margins on projections. Not too worried about regulation pressures... Nice long -termer
I agree, I like it too Benjitara. I'm not concerned about govt regulation - it would be an incredibly unpopular move to reduce funding for early childhood education (ECE) with the cost of living the way it is - many families need two earners. From memory the prospectus talked about how the number of women going back into the workforce is increasing by 2% per year. I love companies with significant macro trends fueling demand (think Ryman etc).

I have friends who own ECE centres and they're cash cows.

The directors of this company also have a successful record of consolidating companies (from memory they did it with pharmacy companies) and this model has been successful with ECE centres in Australia recently (delivering significant shareprice appreciation for shareholders). Institutional demand for EVO was strong in Australia (probably in part for this reason).