sharetrader
Page 12 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast
    IMO

KW the more i down ramp it the more it goes up = a winning formula

64c today;all froth and no beer; no announcements of contracts; its got along way to fall; to go flat.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by KW View Post
    HC are all over it like flies on sh*t. Contemplating selling with the view to re-entry later, but you run the risk of being out when a contract announcement is made. Will keep an eye on it - fully expecting a pull back at some stage. Things dont run this hard forever.
    Ah yes, the good old HC pump! Could be a "buy the rumour, sell the fact" rally"?

I'm personally more inclined to see a contract with the DoD coming in the near future worth significant dollars for a number of years. AJX were offered the chance to prove thier product which exceeded all expectations. Then the US govt signed off the bill to provide the funds for the uniform upgrades. To me, the price increase represents a costing in of those contracts which are looking pretty promising...have picked these guys this year in the comp, and did so with last years comp- it was the only thing that saved my bacon into 9th place. Am expecting Alexium to be a market darling in 2015. Happy to hear others view, but I have a decent holding and have done so since 13c, so feeling pretty cosy with it to be fair...

Bink - Trading Halt relating to contract..

Lets hope its substantial, a number of different entities this could be with.

And how much I wonder is priced in already..

Nonetheless, exciting times ahead no doubt!

Advanced Member

I've just been on a 3 week Europe trip paid for by AJX. Still holding a nice big parcel so I'm still very excited about contract announcements. Seems to shoot past my target prices several months ahead but I'm not complaining.

IMO

Was selling another portion off; cancelled that today.

Was thinking of picking a few up - now contracts away its more de-risked. Anyone calculated a fair value for this stock. Lots of HC hype around it which puts me off.
    Last edited by NZSilver; 21-01-2015 at 10:46 AM.

Advanced Member

I have a target price of 94cents by 2015 and $1.50 by 2016 if that helps. Why? I believe that this company could be worth a $250m MC first and then go on to be a ten bagger for me. As always DYOR.

4$ by the end of 2017

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by NZSilver View Post
    Lots of HC hype around it which puts me off.
    As it should! A $1.5M contract with an mCap of $170M? You have to be joking me. This thing is priced to perfection and beyond.

I've noted that these Hot Copper pumps/bubbles usually last 3-4 months. AJX is currently in its 3rd month. I'd expect a top out around the 80-85 cent area before momo boys get tired and start selling out. The newsflow is complete now, so not much left to go on with everyhting out in the open.

You've missed the vats majority of the meat on this one. I'd let it be and research other stocks until it settles back in the realm of reality