sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post

One of you strong proponents of great things to come for PEB may like to have a closer look at the last set of financial statements and presentations by PEB with particular focus on the cash flow and revenue situation.
    Still no takers?

Do the analysis and I guarantee you will not find such a glaring example of revenue/debtors' drag anywhere else.

Some very interesting implications arising for cash burn and cash flow.

I guess that depends on whether you think debtor collection is likely to be consistent going forward. I don't. It should significantly improve as the test and reimbursement chanels become established.

I don't doubt that direct Insurance settlements could be slow , and assume this is why PEB has made the deals with Fedmed etc already.

Quote Originally Posted by psychic View Post
    I guess that depends on whether you think debtor collection is likely to be consistent going forward. I don't. It should significantly improve as the test and reimbursement chanels become established.

I don't doubt that direct Insurance settlements could be slow , and assume this is why PEB has made the deals with Fedmed etc already.
    Been established for over 1 year!

Banned

Still no takers?

Do the analysis and I guarantee you will not find such a glaring example of revenue/debtors' drag anywhere else.

Is it (dare I say it) Snakk'esque?

Quote Originally Posted by BFG View Post
    Is it (dare I say it) Snakk'esque?
    Haha - not at all. It is more about the promised 'tens of thousands of tests' and why the accounts put a big gigantic lie to that statement!

Quote Originally Posted by Hancocks View Post
    Regardless of the comments from all the ‘Legends’ and ‘Gurus’ I’m still invested in Pacific Edge. Wot’s all this about tens of thousands? How come this wasn’t mentioned before? Oh, well, who cares – still invested in PEB.
    Good on you, Hancocks. Never had any issue with anyone investing in any stock as long as there are useful and fruitful discussions around investing in the stock.

Re 'tens of thousands of tests' - not going to go through all that again!
    Last edited by Balance; 09-02-2015 at 04:10 PM.

Still no takers?

I'm happy enough Balance, considering where PEB are in the rollout of their business model.

Based on the HY result (and where they are - in these early stages of sales)... and compared with the last couple of years .... liquidity ratio's are still quite healthy, profitability ratio's (-ve) are declining encouragingly, their efficiency ratio's are looking impressive and of course - their leverage ratio's are very healthy. Importantly, cash is being used wisely indeed!

Let's see where they are at the FY15 release before panicking. Before then and I think the mud is being thrown prematurely. Again, given where they are in the time line - I'm not concerned about the level of their debtors. Certainly no reason to panic and start to push the factoring button!

It's no secret I'm well involved with PEB ... and see no current reason not to remain that way!

Good on you, Hancocks. Never had any issue with anyone investing in any stock as long as there are useful and fruitful discussions around investing in the stock.

Re 'tens of thousands of tests' - not going to go through all that again!
    Wait when did they mention ten thousand's tests?

Just joking...

Quote Originally Posted by Schrodinger View Post
    Wait when did they mention ten thousand's tests?

Just joking...
    Haha - Why it is not worthwhile revisting the issue is that 2014 is over and there's no debate needed anymore as to whether the Chairman meant June 2014 year, or calender year 2014 that PEB will do 'tens of thousands of tests."

When PEB announces its March 2015 year results, there will be much gnashing of teeth.
    Last edited by Balance; 09-02-2015 at 07:36 PM.

AWOL

Haha - Why it is not worthwhile revisting the issue is that 2014 is over and there's no debate needed anymore as tyo whether the Chairman meant June 2014 year, or calender year 2014 that PEB will do 'tens of thousands of tests."

When PEB announces its March 2015 year results, there will be much gnashing of teeth.
    Thought you werent going through it all again?