sharetrader
Page 434 of 764 FirstFirst ... 334384424430431432433434435436437438444484534 ... LastLast
Results 4,331 to 4,340 of 7633

.....and I bought my daughter the $22 kit yesterday for an infected wisdom tooth she has been battling for several weeks now...incl 2 operations and 2 courses of anti-biotics. This morning she says it is already feeling better.......truly amazing!! (clearly she must have built up a resistance to conventional ABs)

Also perhaps good news for Blis (by way of further general exposure) is the Australian report released today that a regime of PROBIOTICS for children suffering from peanut allergies has resulted in 80% of the children being fully cured from this particular allergy. THE POWER OF GOOD BACTERIA CANNOT BE UNDERESTIMATED IMHO....
    Have a Gr8day.

Hi GR8DAY
    Do you have a link for this report handy?

HI SR.......no but it was on both the radio and midday TV so may be on the news tonight. I also have a nephew who has suffered allergies all his life so this could be great news for him and my sister. They sounded confident that these kids were "cured"....not just a temporary patch up job.
    Have a Gr8day.

Here's a news story that contains the guts of this peanut allergy research. Slightly outside BLT's area but nevertheless a good plug for probiotics.

http://www.smh.com.au/national/peanu...28-1308m5.html

...cheers NT

Quote Originally Posted by NT001 View Post
    Here's a news story that contains the guts of this peanut allergy research. Slightly outside BLT's area but nevertheless a good plug for probiotics.

http://www.smh.com.au/national/peanu...28-1308m5.html
    Have a Gr8day.

here's an interesting link.......
    makes you wonder when blt products will be tested for cancer inhibitors?
    http://www.nzherald.co.nz/lifestyle/...ectid=11394170

Hi folks. Anyone hear anything about Blis recently? I note on their website that they're pretty regimented about announcing half year and annual reports so I expect we'll get this on 31 March. Any thoughts on how things are going? I seem to remember the comment at half year about not expecting a profit so I guess I'm not. I would just like to see some return from their efforts in China and the makings of a genuine future for Blis in the orient.

Former Comvita CEO joins BLIS Technologies Board

http://www.scoop.co.nz/stories/BU150...gies-board.htm
    "The opposite of courage is conformity" - Rollo May

“Those who make peaceful change impossible, make violent change inevitable.” - John F. Kennedy

Looks the right sort of person as the product of BLT is good but to deliver it to the market place is another matter.

Great to see they are being proactive in their endeavours to continue with growth. Maybe a tie up with comvita could come out of this appointment?......a match made in heaven .....what a product for comvita to add to their range ah?......honey based lozenges laced with a bit of oral probiotic called BLIS!........a world first.