sharetrader
Page 334 of 574 FirstFirst ... 234284324330331332333334335336337338344384434 ... LastLast
Results 3,331 to 3,340 of 5740

Quote Originally Posted by see weed View Post
    Thanks stoploss, will try it on monday if they do not go through. I think tuesday is ex div. day according to ASB.
    ......record day for divi is 12th (thurs) which makes Friday 13th trades X-divi.....pretty sure I've got that right
    Have a Gr8day.

Quote Originally Posted by GR8DAY View Post
    ......record day for divi is 12th (thurs) which makes Friday 13th trades X-divi.....pretty sure I've got that right
    I'm pretty sure you have that wrong. Ex-div is tomorrow. Therefore, those wanting the dividend need to buy today
    No advice here. Just banter. DYOR

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by noodles View Post
    I'm pretty sure you have that wrong. Ex-div is tomorrow. Therefore, those wanting the dividend need to buy today
    Your correct noodles buy today or miss out record day comes after Ex day. To clarify record day is the day your name must be on the register to receive the dividend but in order to be on the register you must buy before Ex day which is tomorrow
    Last edited by couta1; 09-03-2015 at 08:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Your correct noodles buy today or miss out record day comes after Ex day. To clarify record day is the day your name must be on the register to receive the dividend but in order to be on the register you must buy before Ex day which is tomorrow
    The dividend hounds will be in full cry today

Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post
    The dividend hounds will be in full cry today
    A 4.5c dividend represents 12.5% Gross Yield. Buy today and hold till the next dividend in six months and your gross yield is 25%

For a hound, that is quite intoxicating!

DISC: Not a hound
    Last edited by noodles; 09-03-2015 at 10:03 AM.

A 4.5c dividend represents 12.5% Gross Yield. Buy today and hold till the next dividend in six months and your gross yield is 25%

True. However looks like that all these hounds are already too intoxicated and forgot the hunt for the booze. Current depth shows 850k bids (@ avg 49.2 cents) and nearly 2.5 Million asks (at avg 52.8 cents). Does not look like a pre-ex-divvie spike to me. Funny share - just wondering what the price will do after today - 45 cents anybody in response to the hangover?
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Banned

[QUOTE=Roger;563276]The dividend hounds will be in full cry today [/QUOTE) This divvy hound just grabbed another 74k shares at match price of 51c didnt want to get into a dog fight all day waiting in a big que

DISC: Not a hound

....dunno how you figure that one Noodles. This next divi is 2c......thats around 4%.......the next one in 6mnths is , well let me think.....no-one knows..... please give some detail to your 25% claim???
    Have a Gr8day.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    True. However looks like that all these hounds are already too intoxicated and forgot the hunt for the booze. Current depth shows 850k bids (@ avg 49.2 cents) and nearly 2.5 Million asks (at avg 52.8 cents). Does not look like a pre-ex-divvie spike to me. Funny share - just wondering what the price will do after today - 45 cents anybody in response to the hangover?
    45c? maybe.

It is worth noting that the average broker target is 56c. (low 52c, high 59c)

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    Then again it may do what spark has done before and just sit at today's close price minus 2c for a few days and then climb back up.Glad I was an early bird looking at the number building at 51c.
    Last edited by couta1; 09-03-2015 at 10:26 AM.