sharetrader

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post

They did have $3 million odd in the bank last year.suppose most of that gone by now

But you never know you might get a small payout of sorts
    And they had $3m in trade payables due. So that nets that off to nil. Add in a few extraordinary board expenses I'm surprised they are talking of a redistribution. Cant be anything left.

QOH Paknsave have a 2014 Chateau Plonk going for $5.99. I think you might still have to dip into your pocket to buy this commissary wine

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    And they had $3m in trade payables due. So that nets that off to nil. Add in a few extraordinary board expenses I'm surprised they are talking of a redistribution. Cant be anything left.

QOH Paknsave have a 2014 Chateau Plonk going for $5.99. I think you might still have to dip into your pocket to buy this commissary wine
    That trade payables was unpaid interest on the notes I think ......but no doubt a bit of cash spent on the failed deals etc.

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post

Hi I did way better than a cheap bottle, if I don't go crazy I can probably buy enough Montana to last me a year. In the end note holders probably did better than if they had accepted shares. Lol at least we have closure.