sharetrader
Page 50 of 214 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460100150 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    The upcoming ComCom decision on the final copper pricing is also weighing on the stock, no one knows whether it will end up favoring CNU or SPK, worse case scenario for SPK would be an increase in the draft price plus backdating. Disc- Holding heaps at large paper loss currently but definitely a long term hold in my book.
    downgrade this year earnings is unlikely, spark(and other ISPs) already hike price from this Feb. regarding the comcom drifts, they always can pass costs to customers.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Master98 View Post
    downgrade this year earnings is unlikely, spark(and other ISPs) already hike price from this Feb. regarding the comcom drifts, they always can pass costs to customers.
    You can only pass on so much cost in the face of stiff competition and it would be very bad news for SPK if the ComCom increase the draft price for copper come the FPP. PS- Airedale that base is still falling

You can only pass on so much cost in the face of stiff competition and it would be very bad news for SPK if the ComCom increase the draft price for copper come the FPP. PS- Airedale that base is still falling
    my next buy order is at $2.5

The way things look at the moment, $2.40 looks more probable than $3.

After having had my fill at $2.70 (same price that SPK employees got their shares with interest free loan from the company), we can certainly try that price

Advanced Member

Sold out yesterday at 275 and put a buy in at 272 to make me decent profit. Have edited that twice so far, downwards and currently at 265. I'm not sure of a reason but uncertainty alone, related to the ComCom decision is enough. The banks, the big shareholders, will be happy to soak up any real surplesses so a range of 230 - 240cps is where I see the bottom line.

Banned

What's your average buy price now? I'm holding 104k at $3.14 so no money to average down.

What's your average buy price now? I'm holding 104k at $3.14 so no money to average down.
    dear couta, i hold 56k at $3.1

i will sell some performing ones to fund the purchase.

Banned

i will sell some performing ones to fund the purchase.
    I've only got 3 blue arrows out of 16 stocks and I want to keep them, good luck with your averaging down, we will both have another good divvy payment come September to look forward to anyways