sharetrader
Page 133 of 940 FirstFirst ... 3383123129130131132133134135136137143183233633 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 9395

NTL margin = 1739 - 1558 = $181 ??

Bulk sampling = $181 * 32200 ounces / 5 years = $5,828,200 profit per year?
    'I often quote myself. It adds spice to my conversation.' - G B Shaw

Quote Originally Posted by snapiti View Post
    looks good on paper.
    Very interest snappo - thank you, will keep playing with myself

TRY.... MCAP $104M revenue $190m....... market cap = 0.54 of revenue...... AISC $1140 USD fy 2014( company outlook due to new mine opening $980)
    So I'm looking at page 52 onwards of the last TRY annual report... Seems there are some differences between TRY and NTL that might suggest why NTL might deserve a different "ROBBO24 REVENUE MULTIPLIER" than TRY.

I will ponder this further.

(The $59,000,000 loss for the '14 FY seems something to consider first up... EPS of negative 34 cents... Total liabilities of $100m... I don't claim to be an accountant but NTL, in its small scale endeavour, seems to be in a different position from TRY at least...)
    Last edited by robbo24; 23-06-2015 at 01:55 PM.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by robbo24 View Post
    So I'm looking at page 52 onwards of the last TRY annual report... Seems there are some differences between TRY and NTL that might suggest why NTL might deserve a different "ROBBO24 REVENUE MULTIPLIER" than TRY.

I will ponder this further.

(The $59,000,000 loss for the '14 FY seems something to consider first up... EPS of negative 34 cents... Total liabilities of $100m... I don't claim to be an accountant but NTL, in its small scale endeavour, seems to be in a different position from TRY at least...)
    I don't follow the stocks Snapiti mentioned either, but I suspect there are some fundamental differences. I'm really interested in how OGC might play out with NTL. Buying out Newmont in NZ gives them an up close view into the processing and they will also no doubt be sniffing around the Rahu prospect. It all looks a very tidy fit for them.

Lightbulb

lol....there is a heap of difference between them.....for a start TRY are actually in production and have been for a very long time.
    jeez I am not interested in going long any gold stock.....I research them for totally different reasons.
    I doubt anyone provides a shorting facility for NTL so you're out of luck I'm afraid snappi..

Membaa

Has NTL got any gold? Or are we hopefully relying on an April 2013 assay report? Proven, Probable and Possible seems a good place to start.

Proven, oh, not so good, maybe the old guys dug it up already?
    Probable, a whopping 1.5 oz per T from the 'stockpile', which will be sold into into a generational declining gold price market with no sight of the bottom. Unlikely revenues from gold sales will be plowed back into exploration for the;
    Possible reserves, that the so far undiscovered seams hold.

Snaps is right, this is a dog compared to the many easily investable producing gold mines, which the smart money is shorting anyway, as you do in a declining commodity market.

Banned

Hi Baa - NTL definitely has gold - a better question is will it be allowed to extract it in any meaningful quantity and if so at what cost.....

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by Crackity View Post
    Hi Baa - NTL definitely has gold - a better question is will it be allowed to extract it in any meaningful quantity and if so at what cost.....
    Maybe, in the stockpile which is how large?, but not proven in the holdings. And the gold price continues to decline which is the market they sell into, not to return a bonus for investors, but to fund the never ending quest for the golden nugget, which they'll sell into the declining gold market.

Honestly, the only reason for investing in NTL is hoping for good news to spruik the SP which the rampers will be selling in to. If people don't get this they should cut their losses and find something more reliable.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    Has NTL got any gold? Or are we hopefully relying on an April 2013 assay report? Proven, Probable and Possible seems a good place to start.

Proven, oh, not so good, maybe the old guys dug it up already?
    Probable, a whopping 1.5 oz per T from the 'stockpile', which will be sold into into a generational declining gold price market with no sight of the bottom. Unlikely revenues from gold sales will be plowed back into exploration for the;
    Possible reserves, that the so far undiscovered seams hold.

Snaps is right, this is a dog compared to the many easily investable producing gold mines, which the smart money is shorting anyway, as you do in a declining commodity market.
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mine...classification

Hey Baa_Baa, here's some reading for you champ.

Once the Chinese and Indians declare their bullion holdongs and the gold market manipulation wears off I'm sure you'll be holding all kinds of precious metals Don't you read Zerohedge?

Any who, the bulk sampling will realise enough gold to pay for the next phases.

Resource consent for full blown mining will be dealt with long before the now oppositionless bulk sampling comes to an end. Just waiting for that Worksafe announcement now...

Lets go NTL

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by robbo24 View Post
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mine...classification

Hey Baa_Baa, here's some reading for you champ.

Once the Chinese and Indians declare their bullion holdongs and the gold market manipulation wears off I'm sure you'll be holding all kinds of precious metals Don't you read Zerohedge?

Any who, the bulk sampling will realise enough gold to pay for the next phases.

Resource consent for full blown mining will be dealt with long before the now oppositionless bulk sampling comes to an end. Just waiting for that Worksafe announcement now...

Lets go NTL
    When it comes to gold robber, you're out of your league, with respect. It doesn't matter what you think China or India or any other country is doing, because you don't have any reliable sources of information except google, which isn't reliable. But the most reliable source of information is that the gold price, which is declining as it has been for years, and isn't about to change anytime soon. Anyone who thinks they can take a profitable position in a two-bit non-proven, limited-probable, and hopefully-possible gold mine licence in a declining gold market is just food for a ramper.