sharetrader
    Guru

Ok, well back to the present, just saw a big trade (or a few trades?) just went through for 600k shares, looks like there are no more sellers at 64c... share price will just have to go up (buys now outweigh sells by 3 to 1, up from 2 to 1 a few days ago and a big reversal of a few weeks ago).

Also just noticed another 100k buy orders poured in in last few minutes... clearly this is very short term sort of "viewing" of the stock, but I find it interesting none the less.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by trader_jackson View Post
    Ok, well back to the present, just saw a big trade (or a few trades?) just went through for 600k shares, looks like there are no more sellers at 64c... share price will just have to go up (buys now outweigh sells by 3 to 1, up from 2 to 1 a few days ago and a big reversal of a few weeks ago).

Also just noticed another 100k buy orders poured in in last few minutes... clearly this is very short term sort of "viewing" of the stock, but I find it interesting none the less.
    Meanwhile WYN continues to fall, sorry Snaps I just couldn't resist. PS-Perhaps PEB could be a good hedge type fund at the moment aye.
    Last edited by couta1; 09-07-2015 at 10:28 AM.

65c? This is 'hockey stick growth' people.

Quote Originally Posted by kiwidollabill View Post
    65c? This is 'hockey stick growth' people.
    Tell us some more medical and scientific information please Doctor.
    'I often quote myself. It adds spice to my conversation.' - G B Shaw

Quote Originally Posted by robbo24 View Post
    Tell us some more medical and scientific information please Doctor.
    Be wary of doctors who require a 'cough test' with every visit.

Guru

Gotta hand it to the faithful for this share (any share)to hold with all the carnage around--never let it be said I dont give credit where credit is due--(to the SH at least) defying gravity

Looking forward to your comments on Blis Kiwidollabill. Before the AGM would be good thanks

Made some comments on BLT

I better say something positive....
    ADInstruments is a great Dunedin based science company which (kinda) came out of the UoO, leader in their field, offices across the world.

AbacusBio is also doing well in Dunedin, filled with ex AgResearch staff who realise they can get paid alot more and make more of a difference in the private world

LanzaTech are one who are are sadly going to loose with their offices going off shore, few UoO researchers still doing joint projects with them

ICPbio could have been awesome (a bit before my time), I've actually been to the facility (now part of MP biomedical) and it was obviously built for much grander things. Their product really is at the top end of the market so it was never going to be a volume business. Someone else is going to do that and make alot of $$$ (http://www.proliantbiologicals.com/b...ard-grade-bsa/)

Whole lot more but those are some off the top of my head

kiwidollabill - I have copied your comments made on the BLT thread insofar as they relate to PEB. I hope you will not mind, but they will be of great interest to followers here.

Quote:
    Skid mentioned marketing (or lack thereof) as being an issue with PEB and BLT. Don't know much about BLT in this area but I do know that PEB no longer have any 'marketers' on staff and that the majority of it is done by a Dunedin agency.

This is certainly big news. When did PEB drop all the marketing staff? Only as recently as the CR were they talking about putting more on!

Quote Originally Posted by psychic View Post
    kiwidollabill - I have copied your comments made on the BLT thread insofar as they relate to PEB. I hope you will not mind, but they will be of great interest to followers here.
    And this from the Newbie Corner:

Quote Originally Posted by kiwidollabill View Post
    I'm 29yr M professional and today I just got a job offer to move me from my current role (technical sales) into the banking/financial sector. So I should learn something along the way here too.
    'I often quote myself. It adds spice to my conversation.' - G B Shaw