sharetrader
Page 318 of 2020 FirstFirst ... 2182683083143153163173183193203213223283684188181318 ... LastLast
Results 3,171 to 3,180 of 20200

Thread: AIR - Air NZ.

Banned

The Muppets are back

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    The Muppets are back
    Looks like the same old afternoon trading pattern to me... 2.46 close?

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    The Muppets are back
    To be precise they are Asian Muppets Couta...Look for The Swedish Chef tonight in Europe...Kermit the frog, Miss Piggy and the rest of the gang later on when Wall St opens..

Wall St futures about 1% down already
    Last edited by Hoop; 31-08-2015 at 03:07 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Hoop View Post
    To be precise they are Asian Muppets Couta...Look for The Swedish Chef tonight in Europe...Kermit the frog and Miss Piggy later on when Wall St opens..

Thanks Hoop they obviously don't read this thread, I think I'll retreat to the airplane hanger until next week.

To be precise they are Asian Muppets Couta...Look for The Swedish Chef tonight in Europe...Kermit the frog, Miss Piggy and the rest of the gang later on when Wall St opens..

Yeah I was thinking the same thing...a whole herd of them. Shanghai market down 3% now, Wall St futures tanking, Chinese authorities talking about withdrawing their contrived support for that market e.t.c. e.t.c.
    Leaving my truck in the garage for now...its the only one I have so no point parking it in front of an Asian bullet train coming at 200 m.p.h. is there !

Iceman, common mate fess-up...you've been busy all morning booking $9 flights from Nelson haven't you
    Last edited by Beagle; 31-08-2015 at 03:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ddrone View Post
    Looks like the same old afternoon trading pattern to me... 2.46 close?

Closed at 2.47 - not far off ddrone, another day of the SP rising in the morning and closing lower still. Nasty stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post
    Leaving my truck in the garage for now...its the only one I have so no point parking it in front of an Asian bullet train coming at 200 m.p.h. is there !

Probably wise right now in my opinion, as I mentioned earlier I think the fundamentals of AIR are good, but the markets appetite for risk is not and the market can stay irrational longer than one can stay solvent so I would be trading accordingly.

KG.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7aT8iO6Pwz0 Play this Couta1 and have a stiff drink - Round 1 to the Muppet Asians but the battle isn't over.
    Last edited by Beagle; 31-08-2015 at 05:53 PM.

Banned

Well it looks like the Asian Muppets were the biggest Muppets of all, Kermit ,Miss Piggy and the rest of the gang were mainly down less than 1%, anyway I've got people to help and the divvy will be the same size regardless so Couta over and out for a while. PS-Muppets are like Bogans, you can't change them, they are what they are.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by TheHunter View Post
    Should have got AIR's $9 flights then had the best of both worlds
    Surely as AIR shareholders we should buy Jetstar's $9 flights and let them carry the loss on the below cost tickets. Then when the ticket prices go back up, we should continue to fly AIR!

Quote Originally Posted by Bjauck View Post
    Surely as AIR shareholders we should buy Jetstar's $9 flights and let them carry the loss on the below cost tickets. Then when the ticket prices go back up, we should continue to fly AIR!
    Yes there's a school of thought that says that's a good idea especially if you're XXL and weigh their aircraft down so they burn more fuel.