Thats weird..eh Guys? ..I didn't suffer this problem....but I did suffer minor problems with other isolated issues which most people didn't.....It seems yours personal computing habits such as individual programs you have downloaded in the past and probably forgotten about are still running invisibly in the background ..maybe I of these are not compatable with Win 10 or has be corrupted with the shoddy Microsoft installation method...

I'm not a fan of Microsoft Windows but I need it...just like Oxygen in the air.

The shoddy Win10 installation method also doesn't clean up after itself...so after win10 installation there are old windows fragments still in the new operating system and some cause problems..each user seems to have differing problems, which I assume (I could be wrong) is because the fragments left behind can be diffferent fragments with each user or the user has different programs to other users and a specific fragment upsets that program..

Use at your own risk......To help identify those problem fragments and files try running the Microsoft program Autorun for windows from technet Microsoft ....Its a zip file..I used WinRAR to unzip...Once the zip file is downloaded click on the Autoruns .exe not autorunsc.exe ...The tool saw that my Win 10 installation wasn't completely clean as it left behind some old Window files...The tool also shows malware and hijackers that start up as well .. I deleted those files that were coloured yellow... (the yellow coloured files I had were mostly old windows media files which don't work with Win 10).....

I don't advise anyone to touch the any other start up files that are not coloured yellow unless they are experienced and know what they are doing..