sharetrader
Page 386 of 2020 FirstFirst ... 2863363763823833843853863873883893903964364868861386 ... LastLast
Results 3,851 to 3,860 of 20200

Thread: AIR - Air NZ.

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Remember Roger winner69 will be flying the coop if the share price goes below $2.82( He will be keeping one eye on the market while studying his Melbourne cup prospects)
    He's quiet today...maybe no good at multi-tasking and can't work out which trip to Paris he really wants

Investor

Remember Roger winner69 will be flying the coop if the share price goes below $2.82( He will be keeping one eye on the market while studying his Melbourne cup prospects)
    280 now, calling winner69.....

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    280 now, calling winner69.....
    Winner be gone on today's low volume decline methinks.

IMO

Quote Originally Posted by Regi View Post
    ehem, thanks for the reminder JT :P Least I'm happier now haha
    Still happy.? The s/p is looking downward guys.what are you going to do; do you have margin of safety; a stopploss or do you hope to ride it out? Jeepez you and pierre need to change your strategies and not buy on tops. Don't follow or be influenced by anyone!!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Still happy.? The s/p is looking downward guys.what are you going to do; do you have margin of safety; a stopploss or do you hope to ride it out? Jeepez you and pierre need to change your strategies and not buy on tops. Don't follow or be influenced by anyone!!
    Why wouldn't they be? any clown could see late last week the stock was becoming overbought by observing basic TA indicators and that it would take a break and head downward, doesn't take away from the huge upside potential plus increasing divvies for the patient.

Why wouldn't they be? any clown could see late last week the stock was becoming overbought by observing basic TA indicators and that it would take a break and head downward, doesn't take away from the huge upside potential plus increasing divvies for the patient.
    Agreed. Some people tried talking it up over $3.00 and I suggested a number of times some consolidation was far more likely. Fundamentals remain brilliant and patient investors will find ownership a rewarding experience.

Last week I was a little annoyed that my stop was triggered at 2.92 and sold at 2.91. But I think it was a good lesson now to set stops and stick with them, after all we set them for a reason. Hope for all holders it stabilises and resumes liftoff.
    Last edited by Longhaul; 03-11-2015 at 04:48 PM. Reason: spelling

Investor

Relatively light volume, nothing to panic just profit takers. Should be back up soon, and it'll propel much higher when that happens.

IMO

Suggest you google clowns; real clowns don't need just a red nose and big shoes to be funny guys its a serious vocation and very physical. I hope the s.p picks up but if not, I'm out having set a good margin of safety with my purchase price re $2.41-43 so i think a strategy to deal with downside is sensible and important if you are an investor.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Hoop View Post
    Opened up 1 to 285...I would've thought yesterdays sell off was an over done considering the views by some on ST that AIR is fundamentally well under-priced....Mr Market had last night to think about yesterdays action and so far today considers AIR should still be correcting after its steep rally of +20% within the last month.

No major technical shifts... short term has fired sell signals and very close to medium term signaling....My discipline (medium term --default) says hold so I'm still holding...
    Are you still in Hoop or have you decided to profit take?--..always an education getting your views..