sharetrader
    Guru

TJ.....just enjoy it........

AWOL

Default Testing times

As of March 2015 Pacific Edge considers itself to have completed one full year of trading in the US

From page 8 of the Presentation to Australian Institutions March of 2015

"Throughput has continued to improve substantially throughout the first full year of trading in the US". (Their words, not mine)

So it's not two/three years down the track at all.

From Page 9 of the Presentations to Australian Institutions March of 2015

"Kaiser Permanente will recruit up to 2000 patients in a User Programme (UP) to evaluate the effectiveness of Cxbladder in Kaiser Permanente’s clinical settings."(as above)

It says UP TO which would mean to me anyway that if KP are sufficiently impressed (or not) with results they could convert to a full paying customer (or not) at any time. A maximum of 2000 is the number of tests that Pacific Edge would provide under that particular negotiated price agreement with KP. This does not mean that KP will have to collect 2000 patients before a decision is made.

There are no "free" tests.
    All User Programs tests that have been done by Pacific Edge in its short commercial enterprise in the US have been through a negotiated pricing structure for each individual client. The terms of which are commercially sensitive and may differ between users.
    As a result the only way Pacific Edge can give some indication of how things are going is by showing lab throughput otherwise it shouldn't be too difficult to reverse engineer revenues from User Programs.
    It would perhaps make sense that these User Programs should at the very least cover Pacific Edge's costs, this being the minimum price Pacific Edge would accept under any UP negotiations.

Guru

First commercial sales in USA Oct 2013

http://www.pacificedgedx.com/news-an...er-in-the-usa/

You do the maths

Quote Originally Posted by skid View Post
    First commercial sales in USA Oct 2013

http://www.pacificedgedx.com/news-an...er-in-the-usa/

You do the maths
    At the AGM which I attended a few months back, I asked the chairman in the Q&A session about the target of $100m sales in the first five years of commercial sales. I specifically asked when was the first year - his reply was "2013". I followed up with "so $100m by FY18" - his reply was "yes".
    Looks like a busy three years ahead.

AWOL

Quote Originally Posted by pierre View Post
    At the AGM which I attended a few months back, I asked the chairman in the Q&A session about the target of $100m sales in the first five years of commercial sales. I specifically asked when was the first year - his reply was "2013". I followed up with "so $100m by FY18" - his reply was "yes".
    Looks like a busy three years ahead.
    Trading: Buying and selling of products usually involving the payment and receipt of money to conclude the trade.

Oct 2013 1st commercial test sold in US.
    May 2014 1st commercial test sold in Oct paid for and transaction complete. Remember the 7 months of lag it took for it to work through the system.

Therefore first FULL trading year where tests bought, sold and paid for April 2014 to March 2015. Results of which were available last May. Thats one.
    Anywhere around 75 to 100 million is good enough for me by Mar 2019.

Quote Originally Posted by Minerbarejet View Post
    Trading: Buying and selling of products usually involving the payment and receipt of money to conclude the trade.

May 2014 1st commercial test sold in Oct paid for and transaction complete. Remember the 7 months of lag it took for it to work through the system.

Therefore first FULL trading year where tests bought, sold and paid for April 2014 to March 2015. Results of which were available last May. Thats one.
    I thought a few weeks ago you said you were leaving us for good

Good to have you back and fighting fit as well.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by Minerbarejet View Post

So you are right and the Chairman is wrong?

Banned

Looking back on this now, and recognising the speed at which new anti-cancer treatments are emerging, PEB was never going to gain a 10% market share (which they used to reach the $100m target).

In fact, they may be lucky to ever reach 1%.

I learned some very important lessons from this, for which I am very thankful.

Good luck to these that, somehow, still believe in this company. I hope you all prove me wrong!

Outside thinking.

Welcome back Miner…… PEB Interim results due 26 Nov….. I suggest we all take a deep breath and wait for the results to speak for themselves.

AWOL

Quote Originally Posted by kiwidollabill View Post
    So you are right and the Chairman is wrong?
    Anythings possible.
    Tens of thousands ring a bell?