sharetrader

Hybrid View

Am I too late to jump on board? :X?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by vin View Post
    Am I too late to jump on board? :X?
    Well it did start the year at the $2.15 mark so it has had a good rise this year.

However Rog has just bought in about this level so he sees more upside - it will be a good final dividend I think ( I would say at least 10cps ) and the interim of 5cps was unexpected.

A lot of the overseas refineries own the oil they process - the volatility ( $40 to $50 to $40 again) plays havoc with their inventory valuations and it seems they try to increase their margins to compensate.

i have been holding all year and am not tempted to sell yet - don't think I would buy at current levels though...

hope this helps

Quote Originally Posted by Crackity View Post
    Well it did start the year at the $2.15 mark so it has had a good rise this year.

However Rog has just bought in about this level so he sees more upside - it will be a good final dividend I think ( I would say at least 10cps ) and the interim of 5cps was unexpected.

A lot of the overseas refineries own the oil they process - the volatility ( $40 to $50 to $40 again) plays havoc with their inventory valuations and it seems they try to increase their margins to compensate.

i have been holding all year and am not tempted to sell yet - don't think I would buy at current levels though...

hope this helps
    Happy to play the oil and currency lower for longer because I really believe the story and can't play it ALL through AIR. New project should boost shareholder returns and this stock adds some much needed diversification to my portfolio.
    Should have been on board ages ago but better late than never...