Here's a couple to kick things off.

CL8 - Collaborate Corporation, in the Person to Person (P2P) space joining up renters with people who have unused items to rent, Cars - DriveMyCar, Caravans - MyCaravan, General items - Rentoid. Along with FundX - a Fintech invoice finance/discount platform. And PeerPass - a trust platform for P2P transactions. I think they're doing well and have a bright future.

BRN - BrainChip, an 'out there' speculative punt on a hardware only self learning (AI) chip technology, promising extremely fast massively parallel processing (like a human brain). If it takes off, they will licence their tech to large technology chip manufacturers for CPU, GPU and the like.

CM8 as mentioned by JT looks promising as well.

There's plenty of others, if this thread takes off I'll post a few more, but bear in mind that like the NZX, the ASX doesn't really understand tech companies and consequently SP's are often way under or way over valued with no rational reason either way. I think that apart from the occasional meteorite ASX tech, which there will be from time to time and is subject to active trading interests, the tech sector in general is best approached as highly speculative. Diversifying with modest investments over a range of emerging technologies with a 5-10 year horizon will see some punters with patience do very nicely indeed. Jmo.