sharetrader
Page 508 of 2377 FirstFirst ... 840845849850450550650750850951051151251855860810081508 ... LastLast
Results 5,071 to 5,080 of 23761
    Banned

Okay people! We both had finished the milk. I can confirm that we both don't suffer any discomfort in our tummies. No gassy or hurt tummies. In fact, our digestion system are much better! For the first time! Feel so good with dairy now! To be honest we won't be feeling so good before drinking milk, thanks to a2!

in my opinion, this company is going to be big! Only if they can do the marketing well! Many people in the world is suffering symptoms like I do when they drink normal milk! Especially the Asian!( how do I know, because I am one of them in the world

i might sell my exiting shares n invest in this company! Please don't follow me, go and try the milk yourself then decide whether the milk is the exactly what I mentioned before. Only countdown sells it.

Very bright future this company! Below is the recent presentation from a2m.

http://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/2016031...34t22hqdrp.pdf

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by King1212 View Post
    Okay people! We both had finished the milk. I can confirm that we both don't suffer any discomfort in our tummies. No gassy or hurt tummies. In fact, our digestion system are much better! For the first time! Feel so good with dairy now! To be honest we won't be feeling so good before drinking milk, thanks to a2!

in my opinion, this company is going to be big! Only if they can do the marketing well! Many people in the world is suffering symptoms like I do when they drink normal milk! Especially the Asian!( how do I know, because I am one of them in the world

i might sell my exiting shares n invest in this company! Please don't follow me, go and try the milk yourself then decide whether the milk is the exactly what I mentioned before. Only countdown sells it.

Very bright future this company! Below is the recent presentation from a2m.

Welcome to the brotherhood K1212.

and you didn't even get a phamplet from SeeWeed! Now you just need to tell 2 people, then they tell 2 people, and they tell 2 people.......

Very interesting feedback King, thanks for sharing your trial result with us. Is this digestive discomfort with dairy milk fairly common with other Asian friends/relatives/people that you know?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by okay View Post
    Very interesting feedback King, thanks for sharing your trial result with us. Is this digestive discomfort with dairy milk fairly common with other Asian friends/relatives/people that you know?
    Like I said......80 to 90 persen of them....again how do I know? I used to run a catering company, cater to Chinese, Japanese, European and Korean tourists...most of them could not handle normal milk? Again, how do I know? European groups tend to drink more Milk in the breakfast time. How do I know? I was the one order the food! I did ask many of them why they could not drink milk? They said without speaking English with one hand on thier tummies with uncomfortable face! For sure even u could not speak thier language, u certainly knew what the heck it means!

Banned

Anyway, my KiwiSaver provider sent me an article. I thought I share it with u guys!

We've all felt a little like Alice over the last while. There have been moments when we've questioned the sanity of the share market, and moments when we've had our sanity questioned. Share prices have whipsawed on fleeting sentiment often driven by little more than the latest headline. Understanding the difference between investing and speculating is key to capitalising on these conditions.
    As investors we establish the worth of a company by focussing on its ability to generate profits, or "earnings power". Earnings power evolves gradually with changes in the company's markets, and its competitive position. Consequently the worth of a company is relatively stable in the short term, and changes steadily over the long term.
    In contrast speculating starts with a focus on share prices. Over the short term share prices are driven by people's appetite for risk which, being a human emotion, can be volatile. With little understanding of the companies issuing the shares he owns, the speculator explains changing share prices in terms of stories which was rely more on headlines than reasoned analysis.

Very interesting article right?

"A company by focussing on its ability to generate profits, or "earnings power". Earnings power evolves gradually with changes in the company's markets, and its competitive position" I think we have found the star! A2 milk company!

Congratulation to all shareholders that got in when it was still $1 ish! So jealous!

Haha, nothing like first hand observation to see the potential of a product ala Peter Lynch style.
    I'm getting the feeling Asia may really be the place for A2 to be if they can control, market and co-ordinate it right.

Investor

Here it is guys, the next big thing in their growth plans.

Released to ASX late in the evening outlining US investor presentation.

Might see that first thing on NZX tmrw.

Investor

Thanks King1212 for sharing your invaluable first hand experience. Don't want to make you feel jealous, I'm one of those people who got in under 60c mark, mind you it was not all smooth ride was sitting on paper loss for more than a year or so before it turned around and never looked back.

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post

Here it is guys, the next big thing in their growth plans.

Released to ASX late in the evening outlining US investor presentation.

Might see that first thing on NZX tmrw.
    First time I've seen the packaging. Does 0% fat free mean it's 100% fat?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    Thanks King1212 for sharing your invaluable first hand experience. Don't want to make you feel jealous, I'm one of those people who got in under 60c mark, mind you it was not all smooth ride was sitting on paper loss for more than a year or so before it turned around and never looked back.
    Luckly u sb9! I guess it is not too late now before a2 being recognised in the world! Especially Asia with more than 1.3 T of population who are thirsty to drink A2 milk! The SP will be then unimaginable high?