Harmoney have certainly managed to stir this forum up this time. I have been with them since they started. Reason was that term deposit rates were tanking and I took it as a way to make up some of the shortfall. So far I am happy with results, I have gradually moved to less risky B loans and my RAR is running at 13.3% which you must agree is way more than the banks are giving. I have roughly calculated that, with the new fees my returns will suffer by $8 per month. (20k invested) Not a big problem.... Some, like me are also using Lending Crowd. I started with them 4 months ago and so far happy enough with the lower returns and extra security. However the loans there can be few and far between, the last gap was 8 days and the one listed today is filling very quickly. Although I was surprised at the amount of fee increase by Harmoney, for me, it is not the end of the world and I will probably keep re-investing paid-offs there and grabbing what I can on Lending Crowd and keep on complaining to my bank.