Thanks guys. Keep it coming.

Like you wns, I have a degree that is not particularly useful, nor which I want to persue, although I enjoyed learning about them there fundamental building blocks, but really only see the possibility of a tech sales role to pull a decent salary [xx(]. You may understand me more so, if you have a science background although this is not always the case and good paying employment opps do occasionally come up in this field. Also like you, I was 17 when I enrolled and stuck it out. 27 now (you were right rocking! [B)])and need some more direction and I have found it!! []

Zyreon, I think the papers will offer me a swag of useful, tools, models and skills which I am anxious to employ. I'm studying at the Uni of Waikato starting Mon 18th and dropping the work hours back. First papers are L2 Electronic Finance and L3 Portfolios and Markets more or part time in the B semester and full time over summer and next years A semester. All over and done with in 12 months. Sweet. If its ok I'd still appreciate the offer you made wrt (with respect to) emailing you if I have any questions re my papers?? I will probably post the tricky and more interesting questions/problems on ST to give others the opportunity to show their skills - could be fun!.

Good luck with your degree!. Education and re-education is where its at my friend, be it formal or informal!!

Good weekend to all. Outta here like Kerry Packer!!! [][]