sharetrader
Page 703 of 2020 FirstFirst ... 20360365369369970070170270370470570670771375380312031703 ... LastLast
Results 7,021 to 7,030 of 20200

Thread: AIR - Air NZ.

PT you have taken pedantic to all new level's (lows). I made it quite clear in my post what was intangible assets and taking into account AIR's systems and superb marketing abilities, (they have consistently averaged low - mid 80% load factors for several years) $112m, about 9.9 cps for intangible assets given the size of their balance sheet footings is an extremely low figure in my professional opinion. Put more frankly, their balance sheet isn't riddled with creative valuations for intangible assets like a lot of other companies are.
    You are right about the fact that I should amend my ignore list, (done). 2 Timothy 2 v 14. You and I. we're done for good. I suggest you follow suit so this forum is more harmonious going forward.
    Last edited by Beagle; 09-06-2016 at 01:37 PM.

Veteran novice

Please, no ignore lists, anyone. We don't want to hear only one side of a discussion - and besides, the entertainment value of these debates is priceless!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post
    PT you have taken pedantic to all new level's (lows). I made it quite clear in my post what was intangible assets and taking into account AIR's systems and superb marketing abilities, (they have consistently averaged low - mid 80% load factors for several years) $112m, about 9.9 cps for intangible assets given the size of their balance sheet footings is an extremely low figure in my professional opinion. Put more frankly, their balance sheet isn't riddled with creative valuations for intangible assets like a lot of other companies are.
    You are right about the fact that I should amend my ignore list, (done). 2 Timothy 2 v 14. You and I. we're done for good. I suggest you follow suit so this forum is more harmonious going forward.
    Good on ya mate, getting drawn into a childish goading game is a waste of time,keep the Faith.

I agree with Roger's sentiments.

To put into perspective how many other companies are we comparing the SP with NTA (including or excluding intangibles)?

NTA comes into play when the company is about to go under or when it is to be liquidated so that investors have an idea as to how much they will get in a dollar.

The fact that we are comparing a SP that is nearing the AIR's NTA really shows how much AIR is undervalued or perhaps how the SP is influenced by emotions and speculation.

I generally had high regard to the contributors' knowledge on this forum but recent correspondences on this forum show it is quite the contrary.
    Last edited by sharp; 09-06-2016 at 01:48 PM.

If one was to speculate.

One would wonder what Branson is doing in Australia.

He happens to be in Queensland, where it so happens the head office of Virgin Australia is based.

Go forth and speculate.

2 Timothy 2 v 14. You and I. we're done for good. I suggest you follow suit so this forum is more harmonious going forward.

Hmmm, but didn't Timothy say "24 And the Lord’s servant must not be quarrelsome but must be kind to everyone, able to teach, not resentful. 25 Opponents must be gently instructed, in the hope that God will grant them repentance leading them to a knowledge of the truth..."

Nothing said about blocking them out?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Biscuit View Post
    Hmmm, but didn't Timothy say "24 And the Lord’s servant must not be quarrelsome but must be kind to everyone, able to teach, not resentful. 25 Opponents must be gently instructed, in the hope that God will grant them repentance leading them to a knowledge of the truth..."

Nothing said about blocking them out?
    You forgot to include v23 Again I say, don't get involved in foolish, ignorant arguments that only start fights.

Veteran novice

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    You forgot to include v23 Again I say, don't get involved in foolish, ignorant arguments that only start fights.
    There we are. Something for everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by sharp View Post
    If one was to speculate.

One would wonder what Branson is doing in Australia.

He happens to be in Queensland, where it so happens the head office of Virgin Australia is based.

Go forth and speculate.
    I would be happier to see him in New Zealand

Checking out the Great Barrier Reef for World Ocean Day

Mind u he caught a Virgin worker asleep in the office ' maybe John B