sharetrader
Page 478 of 764 FirstFirst ... 378428468474475476477478479480481482488528578 ... LastLast
Results 4,771 to 4,780 of 7633
    Advanced Member

I've only just noticed that the attached pdf was different than the announcement, which is unusual on the NZX for that type of announcement. So read it anyone else who did not notice.

It contained a very reassuring letter from our new CEO. Including the words, " One cannot underestimate [overestimate? ] the value of going to see exactly what is happening in markets." I so agree, I have always been an advocate of Management By Walking Around. Very underrated by way too many managers.

Also confirmation that Blis has taken in Honeyblis.
    Last edited by simla; 16-06-2016 at 01:54 PM.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by GR8DAY View Post
    Yes SIMLA i think you are perfectly entitiled to start using "UPBEAT" now in your commentaries.
    I confess I am coming around to your very positive point of view finally, Gr8day. You seem to have been on the nail all along.

.......cheers SIMLA! Also very comforting knowing Mr Watson has taken up 5,500,000 share himself. Not to be sniffed at. ($165,000) Great to see and welcome to the club Brian........lets now see you turn that into say $300k by good management, growth and ultimately a superior return on capital (profits)!! Well done thus far.
    Have a Gr8day.

Advanced Member

Well done thus far.
    Yes, that letter was my first glimpse of our new CEO's intentions. It certainly looked pretty clever and thought through. Thanks for communicating.

Advanced Member

.return on capital (profits)!!
    Yes, we are finally seeing the word profit bandied about. I wonder when we will see a first token dividend? At 0.1 cents a share - hey, that is way better than zero - that would be about a million dollars, but less in cash if they can use tax credits (I think). I wonder when that might finally happen?
    Last edited by simla; 16-06-2016 at 02:11 PM.

They really have to improve on the marketing side as I've just visited 3 pharmacies today (Wellington) and couldn't find a single bottle of M18. I'll be forced to buy it now online with additional $5 delivery charge for orders under $70
    Though having said that, I'm topping up on my holdings still and once more breaking the limit of what I have budgeted on so called "start ups". I know this is an old company but it still struggling and moving like it was just starting to find a new set of feet now

Quote Originally Posted by simla View Post
    Yes, we are finally seeing the word profit bandied about. I wonder when we will see a first token dividend? At 0.1 cents a share - hey, that is way better than zero - that would be about a million dollars, but less in cash if they can use tax credits (I think). I wonder when that might finally happen?

........small maiden profit this year (2017)....yah! Any profit will be welcome and worthy of celebration for sure ah SIMLA? (perhaps they should think about doing a special K12 brew with bubbles in it for when the time comes? (when NOT if) I dont think any tax will have to be paid for many years to come.....but hope Im wrong!
    Have a Gr8day.

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by RGR367 View Post
    They really have to improve on the marketing side as I've just visited 3 pharmacies today (Wellington) and couldn't find a single bottle of M18.
    I've never been impressed by the 'Bliss M18' type names. I want a name that reflects the products benefits. That's why I like the moves to group BLT products via Trade Marked labelling such as 'Bliss Throat guard, Bliss Toddler Protect, Bliss Travel Guard' etc etc.

If they can come this far with shonky marketing, imagine the potential as they improve their marketing, quality control, and logistics.

Advanced Member

That Shareholder Update was cleverly constructed. It was labelled "June 2016", suggesting an intention to release them fairly regularly. If that is the marketing to the shareholders, then indeed it promises well for the marketing to the customers.

Wow - let's hope Blis continues it's progress under the new CEO! I was in at the beginning (did I REALLY pay $1 a share way back then - or am I still in denial?) Presently I am about 16% down as I continued to top up over the years. I use the product myself and am a long term investor. I flew down to Dunedin for an annual meeting at the time Blis was excited about a chewing gum line that had been released (as I recall) in Canada - although I don't think that product was successful. If the China market takes off that WILL be exciting times for Blis!