sharetrader

Threaded View

Very strange stuff from Roger. David O'Connell was brought into Geneva after successfully sorting Farmers Finance. Faced with the situation he was faced with I don't see he needs to apologise to anyone! He's succeeding and I have bought into that success.
    My mother had all her money in different finance companies and after she died I cashed the lot in to invest in shares that were solid and paid dividends so that one got both dividends and a chance of capital appreciation. Now that the GFC (Global Financial Crisis) is over I have taken the opportunity to invest some in Geneva in the recovery situation there. But I am well diversified into property, shares and bank deposits. Today I celebrate the fact that for the first time my Spark/Telecom holdings now exceed what they were before the GFC hit.
    This thread is part of an NZX share investment thread. It has nothing to do with very unwise behaviour by people who lent lots of money to finance companies without diversifying in historical times. I would like the Moderator to exercise some censorship to steer this thread along the right path otherwise I and and others will go elsewhere where we can sensibly discuss CURRENT SHARE INVESTMENT!
    Last edited by Major von Tempsky; 08-07-2016 at 09:00 PM.