sharetrader
Page 28 of 288 FirstFirst ... 182425262728293031323878128 ... LastLast
    Dilettante

Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post
    I had hoped it would be higher....however nice to see Huljich upping his holdings at this price so a SP drift down could be a good opportunity.

Pushpay directors and their associated interests did not sell any shares in this process. However, interests associated with Pushpay director, Christopher Huljich, have participated in the book build to subscribe for 478,468 additional shares in Pushpay at the clearing price.
    Yes Huljich and other major SH are showing a lot of confidence in PAY and have reiterated a break even be FY17. By then possibly closing in on NZD 100m in turnover which is quite astonishing. I think any drift down in SP will see me topping up a bit more of this exciting and fast growing company in a very large niche market
    Last edited by iceman; 05-10-2016 at 12:00 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Yes Huljich and other major SH are showing a lot of confidence in PAY and have reiterated a break even be FY17. By then possibly closing in on USD 100m in turnover which is quite astonishing. I think any drift down in SP will see me topping up a bit more of this exciting and fast growing company in a very large niche market
    Down like crazy!

Banned

I think I will wait till the dust clear up before get back in...the sp looks very unstable..,,

It was surprising and disappointing the book build price wasn't higher. Have used this as an opportunity to top up as next quarterly figures will be out next week and the pattern seems to be each time they report they over deliver which sparks a rally, followed by a period of softness and consolidation. Given the ASX listing and new investors on board, I feel this could run ahead at any time. If you follow the quarterly trend, the $100m ACR target should be comfortably reached before the new target. Go another year out i.e 2 years from now we could be looking at ACR $200m+ and very attractive underlying profit and that's probably without taking into account any upside in the utility market which they clearly see as another big opportunity.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by TFA View Post
    It was surprising and disappointing the book build price wasn't higher. Have used this as an opportunity to top up as next quarterly figures will be out next week and the pattern seems to be each time they report they over deliver which sparks a rally, followed by a period of softness and consolidation. Given the ASX listing and new investors on board, I feel this could run ahead at any time. If you follow the quarterly trend, the $100m ACR target should be comfortably reached before the new target. Go another year out i.e 2 years from now we could be looking at ACR $200m+ and very attractive underlying profit and that's probably without taking into account any upside in the utility market which they clearly see as another big opportunity.
    i would wait till ASX listing competed.

Outside thinking.

Going to be interesting when PAY becomes PPH and lists on ASX tomorrow.....

"Pushpay Holdings Limited (NZSX:PAY) (‘Pushpay’ or ‘the Company’) is proud to now process over US$1 billion in Annualised Monthly Payment Transaction Volume.

Since May 2016, Pushpay has increased its Annualised Monthly Payment Transaction Volume by US$281 million to over US$1 billion, an increase of 39.1% over four months.

Reaching US$1 billion in Annualised Monthly Payment Transaction Volume is a significant milestone for the Company and Pushpay expects Annualised Monthly Payment Transaction Volume to continue to grow at a rapid pace as it executes on its USA growth strategy. "

Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post
    Going to be interesting when PAY becomes PPH and lists on ASX tomorrow.....

"Pushpay Holdings Limited (NZSX:PAY) (‘Pushpay’ or ‘the Company’) is proud to now process over US$1 billion in Annualised Monthly Payment Transaction Volume.

Since May 2016, Pushpay has increased its Annualised Monthly Payment Transaction Volume by US$281 million to over US$1 billion, an increase of 39.1% over four months.

Reaching US$1 billion in Annualised Monthly Payment Transaction Volume is a significant milestone for the Company and Pushpay expects Annualised Monthly Payment Transaction Volume to continue to grow at a rapid pace as it executes on its USA growth strategy. "
    A big day today/tomorrow with a 40% increase in four months it looks like PAY will continue its growth as well as a ASX listing. sp doesn't seem to care about the news but it all stacks up to look like a great buy!

Well - yes, a company writing losses and half a billion dollars market cap. What does this remind me of? XRO? WYN? OHE? PEB? Some may win, more will lose.

Sure - it might become a roaring success, but than, it might as well fade away ... together with the money people invested into it. At this stage I'd consider them as pure speculation.
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    Well - yes, a company writing losses and half a billion dollars market cap. What does this remind me of? XRO? WYN? OHE? PEB? Some may win, more will lose.

Sure - it might become a roaring success, but than, it might as well fade away ... together with the money people invested into it. At this stage I'd consider them as pure speculation.
    Luckily PAY (or PPH tomorrow) has many of the people behind XRO instead of those behind WYN
    The directors saw a market and have seen rapid growth in their product. Happy to ride this one out

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post

It might be a roaring success???? They've just increased their ACMR by 39% for the quarter which means their annual growth will be around 300% in the last 12 months. And it's not like the massive percentage gains are off small numbers.. as ACMR will have increased by around $15m to $55m.
    The ACMR model requires sales investment up front, with a long tail of recurring revenue for years to come. Hard to report profits when you are growing so fast, but if you look through the numbers and imagine what the reported bottom line would be if the marketing investment was capitalised over the life of the revenue stream you may see this speculative company differently.