sharetrader

Good one Pacific Edge

https://www.nzx.com/companies/PEB/announcements/294175

Maybe that's where my $15k donation went towards - if so I'm excited as much as David is
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Good one Pacific Edge

Maybe that's where my $15k donation went towards - if so I'm excited as much as David is
    Here it is...Come and get it everyone

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by davflaws View Post
    No offence was intended and I hope none was taken.

My comments about my own difficulty in changing a position or an opinion once I have adopted it were quite straight up and about me.

The remainder of the rave was intended as a light hearted reference to Balance's general attitude to PEB and I am genuinely sorry if I offended anyone.
    Point taken about some getting stuck in their opinions--Thats why when some change their stance imo it should not be ridiculed--the company has to earn it though imo.

It appears to be a waiting game..so the question is how long can the clock tic for a result if there is one--(those cap raising do damage)
    My concern is that in terms of uncertain policies (USA)..it could be awhile.
    Im sure that customer numbers will increase,but is that enough on its own---IMO they need a windfall like Medicare--someone who is going to cover it rather than just make it available....Id buy the test.I can afford it...but would the masses?

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    No adversaries on this site, WTBD - mostly just passionate and caring posters attempting to share ideas, information and points of views to try and make the right investment decisions.

Wishing you good cheer and a lovely time with your family during the festive season.
    Likewise Balance. I'll probably be still commenting here and there a few times, so not entirely gone yet

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Good one Pacific Edge

Was always going to happen, as per previous company announcements. Shouldn't render much share price movement, neither should it.

AWOL

Quote Originally Posted by skid View Post
    Point taken about some getting stuck in their opinions--Thats why when some change their stance imo it should not be ridiculed--the company has to earn it though imo.

It appears to be a waiting game..so the question is how long can the clock tic for a result if there is one--(those cap raising do damage)
    My concern is that in terms of uncertain policies (USA)..it could be awhile.
    Im sure that customer numbers will increase,but is that enough on its own---IMO they need a windfall like Medicare--someone who is going to cover it rather than just make it available....Id buy the test.I can afford it...but would the masses?
    Its a waiting game alright, Skid.
    Clinical Validation is what it has all been about.
    Being a gamechanger cxbladder has probably required more than usual.
    Tides on the way in. IMHO

Quote Originally Posted by Minerbarejet View Post
    Its a waiting game alright, Skid.
    Clinical Validation is what it has all been about.
    Being a gamechanger cxbladder has probably required more than usual.
    Tides on the way in. IMHO
    But the tide was supposed to be already in - 2014 with 'tens of thousands of tests'?

What happened?

Guru

But the tide was supposed to be already in - 2014 with 'tens of thousands of tests'?

What happened?
    But they are doing tens of thousands of test? (despite being a bit behind where they probably envisioned, but not promised, they would be)

Guru

Oh dear - market is not even reacting this time round to the 'good' news from PEB.

Oh for the days when such an announcement sent the sp rocketing upwards - egged on with 'tens of thousands' .

Maybe the bigger issue is about how much PEB needs to raise by way of yet another rights issue - and whether any underwriters can be found.
    Market did actually react... now at 58 cents I see... jumping to conclusions on the share price way to fast?
    Oh wait no it will be the underwriters supporting it again
    (and only the underwriters - like they have for a year and a half)

Quote Originally Posted by trader_jackson View Post
    But they are doing tens of thousands of test? (despite being a bit behind where they probably envisioned, but not promised, they would be)
    Hope there are no fishermen waiting for the tide to bring in the fish to catch - families will be starving now with the 3 (three) years wait so far?

PEB's tide forecast is seriously way out.

Those 'tens of thousands' of fishes turned out to be hundreds of tiddlers stranded by the outgoing tide!
    Last edited by Balance; 13-12-2016 at 03:03 PM.