sharetrader

Thread: Harmoney

Hybrid View

So in the above example,if I have read it right, in my situation where I have about $200 Funds Available and $90,000 Principal Outstanding Autolend is useless as I am not going to allow the Funds Available to build up to the level apparently needed. This seems arse about face to me; the lenders with the larger balances are the ones who need Autolend the most. its too labour intensive otherwise, I have to check the site several times a day to keep my funds invested. I will have to adopt the same solution as kiwi_on OE

Quote Originally Posted by nztyke View Post
    So in the above example,if I have read it right, in my situation where I have about $200 Funds Available and $90,000 Principal Outstanding Autolend is useless as I am not going to allow the Funds Available to build up to the level apparently needed. This seems arse about face to me; the lenders with the larger balances are the ones who need Autolend the most. its too labour intensive otherwise, I have to check the site several times a day to keep my funds invested. I will have to adopt the same solution as kiwi_on OE
    That should just be the prioritisation of your money, you should still get invested, even though you may have a low priority. But that's the problem, they have a wishy-washy statement about how much of a loan may or may not be filled with auto-lend, and unless we manually check (defeating the purpose of auto-lend), we won't know if we have been invested in anything at all.

what you can't log in and allocate $200 to 2 loans? - assuming if you have $90k invested you are doing 4 notes per loan

Like i say, just let it run its course, it does work. On the one hand you say you want to use auto lend to invest you moneys cause the micro management is annoying, but then you say you check it enough to see that auto lend doesn't always immediately work (it does work, just be patient).

Quote Originally Posted by alistar_mid View Post
    what you can't log in and allocate $200 to 2 loans? - assuming if you have $90k invested you are doing 4 notes per loan

Like i say, just let it run its course, it does work. On the one hand you say you want to use auto lend to invest you moneys cause the micro management is annoying, but then you say you check it enough to see that auto lend doesn't always immediately work (it does work, just be patient).
    You could be right. I usually invest in 12 units in A, 8 in B and 4 in C. Also I prefer 36 month loans of which there seem to be a lot less nowadays. It will probably work better if I change my criterion to 60 months. I will change the filter and see what happens.

You could be right. I usually invest in 12 units in A, 8 in B and 4 in C. Also I prefer 36 month loans of which there seem to be a lot less nowadays. It will probably work better if I change my criterion to 60 months. I will change the filter and see what happens.
    hmm i might be wrong, now that I have my 30k in, my auto lend criteria to re-invest is only for 36 month loans, will just have to wait and see. If the cash starts to accumulate then maybe I have to change it back to 60 month loans

I've haven't altered my autolend feature, yet absolutely nothing has gone into auto lend since 14th, whereas prior to 14th quite a bit was being selected each day!

Quote Originally Posted by Darchie View Post
    I've haven't altered my autolend feature, yet absolutely nothing has gone into auto lend since 14th, whereas prior to 14th quite a bit was being selected each day!
    The same for me Darchie, nothing since the 14th. A month or so ago it was working well and my available balance was around $150 or so but now it is $1500. I have been re-investing myself and have noticed a few loans that suit my filters but no action from auto-lend. They will have to fix this problem for me to be interested in staying with them.
    Soolaimon