Quote Originally Posted by BJ1 View Post
Isn't the real point of interest not what has been achieved historically over however long an investor has been on the platform, but what returns are currently being achieved. I have an historic RAR of 13.64% (was shown as 13.80% before the last update - and no losses) but my current estimation of future return is running at 15.02% (as I have adjusted my risk profile as I have gained confidence in the risk assessment). The RAR doesn't include accruals so if you are a "lumpy" investor as I am, and invest additional cash at the beginning of the month then your RAR will decline during the month. It's useful to compare actual RAR on the whole platform, over time, as that gives insight to the overall loss performance and the impact of increased fees, but much more useful are the individual risk grade performances. My preference for development dollars is to fixing anomalies, not providing more historical information.
They would rather offer you facts instead of taking requests from people like you who want a "current future" return.