sharetrader

Hybrid View

Well, I don't drink much beer, but Moa do make a nice cider in my opinion, one of the better ones I think. Went to pick some up at my local New World and it was sold out, again. So they must be doing something right. And the last time I flicked through an update all the numbers were heading in the right direction.

But it will be interesting to see where they go from here. They've grown well over last couple years, but from a low base, and they might have to pull a new trick out of the bag to keep the momentum going. This is far from certain.

Still, I'm happy enough to cheer them on for now, long as they keep that cider flowing.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Monkey View Post
    Well, I don't drink much beer, but Moa do make a nice cider in my opinion, one of the better ones I think. Went to pick some up at my local New World and it was sold out, again. So they must be doing something right. And the last time I flicked through an update all the numbers were heading in the right direction.

But it will be interesting to see where they go from here. They've grown well over last couple years, but from a low base, and they might have to pull a new trick out of the bag to keep the momentum going. This is far from certain.

Still, I'm happy enough to cheer them on for now, long as they keep that cider flowing.
    From the NZ Herald:

"Food group Lewis Road Creamery is branching out with its latest product - Chocolate Cream Liqueur."
    "The 700ml bottles would be distributed by beer brand Moa, who's chief executive Geoff Ross helped with production."

A new trick straight out of the bag!

I've gotta get my hands on a bottle of this!