sharetrader
Page 171 of 403 FirstFirst ... 71121161167168169170171172173174175181221271 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,710 of 4022

Anyone riding this fella? Any expectations on half year result?

Quote Originally Posted by Faker View Post
    Anyone riding this fella? Any expectations on half year result?
    They're a very impressive business. Hard to see where they can go wrong in a booming tourism market.

Debt is a little on the high side and the USA poses some risks, but I think the business is well managed overall. Looking forward to the interim results.

Quote Originally Posted by JeremyALD View Post
    They're a very impressive business. Hard to see where they can go wrong in a booming tourism market.

Debt is a little on the high side and the USA poses some risks, but I think the business is well managed overall. Looking forward to the interim results.
    Totally agree and note that the company has a track record of regular forecast upgrades and beating forecasts. Looking forward to Tuesday next week and I am a happy holder
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Handsome Member

Really looking fwd to this result! This is my pick for the reporting season Unless EBO pulls one out the bag "again"

Handsome Member

Great annoucement. She's sailing away sweetly

Quote Originally Posted by LAC View Post
    Bright Horizons sums the situation up superby.

Scaling up for growth. Happy holder, happy with the dividend and will be reinvesting through the new dividend reinvestment plan.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Investor / Wizard / Mall Santa Pricey's Avatar

Good result. Particularly like hearing about having a "clear and simple plan'. Nothing too racy. Should get a good indication of the Second Half vie the Aus visitor numbers due out in March.
    "His loyalty couldn't be bought at any price; but it could be rented remarkably cheaply."

percy

A cracker.!

Good result, but that's what the market was expecting. So apart from a short bounce in SP it's back to where it was yesterday. DRP will be popular I think and I'll be taking part in it.