sharetrader
Page 172 of 397 FirstFirst ... 72122162168169170171172173174175176182222272 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,720 of 3966
    Investor

Quote Originally Posted by Robomo View Post
    Good result, but that's what the market was expecting. So apart from a short bounce in SP it's back to where it was yesterday. DRP will be popular I think and I'll be taking part in it.
    Agree, good result however if you put into perspective 10c partially imputed divvy on sp of 388, it doesn't look that attractive. Having said that I guess market is attributing higher PE due to future prospects out of their recent acquisition. Yes, DRP will be popular in my opinion too.

Missed by that much

The divvy is around where I was expecting, but the part being only 50% imputed was a bit unexpected. They do explain it as being that only 50% of their revenue is from NZ, so I guess it does make some sense. The continued growth is the attractive part, and the DRP will certainly help with cashflow after such large aquisitions.

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    Agree, good result however if you put into perspective 10c partially imputed divvy on sp of 388, it doesn't look that attractive. Having said that I guess market is attributing higher PE due to future prospects out of their recent acquisition. Yes, DRP will be popular in my opinion too.
    For such a quickly growing company a dividend yield of around 5% is pretty attractive.

Thought I'd chime in on the THL result. These guys are in the biggest growth market I can think of inside NZ, they had to upgrade profit predictions on the 21st of Dec and then they still beat that guidance (even if only by 200k). Assuming the US operations go smoothly over the next 12 months I'd guess we'll all be very 'well positioned' going forward!

Quote Originally Posted by Jinx View Post
    Thought I'd chime in on the THL result. These guys are in the biggest growth market I can think of inside NZ, they had to upgrade profit predictions on the 21st of Dec and then they still beat that guidance (even if only by 200k). Assuming the US operations go smoothly over the next 12 months I'd guess we'll all be very 'well positioned' going forward!
    Target price by the brokers now at $4.20 - I don't think the brokers are blazing it!

Dilettante

I have been trying to sign up to the DRP on Link Marketservices website. Doesn't give me the option. Is it just me ? Have any of you guys or gals done it ? Maybe they haven't set up that option yet for THL

Handsome Member

I tried yesterday as well, does not exist yet. Can someone post on here when it is available?

Herbacious

They said they'd write to the shareholders in March to advise on the DRP and give people the option to participate then.

http://www.4-traders.com/TOURISM-HOL...392/consensus/

Good hold for long term growth. If the company can deliver on their $50m profit goal in three years up from forecast $27m+ this year expect a commensurate lift in the SP over that timeframe !
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/ar...ectid=11808560. What we already know, NZ is full .... Remember the days when Billy Connelly came to nz on tour and landed on a saturday afternoon... and thought it was shut ..... Now you cant get a bed. , !