Quote Originally Posted by Investor View Post
You should find out more about the tax side of things before even considering this. You may want to seek paid professional advice also before going ahead. This looks like a potential disaster at face value, there is a reason why you don't mix business and pleasure and having the ability to cash out at any time doesn't make sense with the types of investments you will be making (Harmoney, Shares).
lol, there will be a unit price which will be comprised off the value of the shares, cash, harmoney, private equity. Everything except the private equity has an up to the minute value, and I have already talked to snowball effect people about this, they updated every 3 months.

When I say my investors can cash out at any time, I don't mean this would be implemented by me selling off investments for them to get their cash out lol. thats amatuer as. I mean I would just buy their share holding. This whole thing might be only $300k max. I have multiples of that in liquidity. If all my investors sold out, I would just take over the whole thing - I already invest in all this myself

Already met with the lawyers, the accountants. I wouldn't be doing this if I wasn't confident in my ability or experience to pull it off. Most of the logistics etc are allready sorted. Just need to lock down the definition of what constitutes trading, and what form / level of legal agreement I need to provide for my investors when they sign up.

Still not 100%, if i don't think i can get it to work, then I won't do it.