sharetrader
Page 150 of 237 FirstFirst ... 50100140146147148149150151152153154160200 ... LastLast
Results 1,491 to 1,500 of 2367

Thread: RAK Rakon

Cash injection into the Balance Sheet, near debt free, tie up with a larger Asian focused partner, AMD and Cisco announcing reasonable financial numbers buoyed by IOT...

Still no love for the RAK...?

Quote Originally Posted by moimoi View Post
    Cash injection into the Balance Sheet, near debt free, tie up with a larger Asian focused partner, AMD and Cisco announcing reasonable financial numbers buoyed by IOT...

Hell no.

They cannot be trusted so listening or reading anything they produce is a complete waste of time irrespective of how they might fare.

Aspiring to be an Awesome Bear

[QUOTE=Baa_Baa;645177]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt Pepper View Post

If it cost them less than .17 then of course they'll still be selling to the hapless, regardless of the company situation, and particularly so if it's truely fecked and the exit is not obvious to the majority. Lies and untruths grease the wheels of fortune and disconnection from past and previous misdemeanours.
    For a minute I thought I was reading a Wynyard post! Cant believe Rakon outlived them!

[QUOTE=RupertBear;656233]
    Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post

For a minute I thought I was reading a Wynyard post! Cant believe Rakon outlived them!
    Nah...Rupertbear RAK is worth something...WYN cant be outlived...But IQE is giving it a tough competition in the race!!

Membaa

[QUOTE=RupertBear;656233]
    Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post

Ha ha, somehow that got attributed to Sgt Pepper who may not be pleased by it, but I recognise those words @Rupertbear. The difference between RAK and WYN, apart from one is still trading, is that RAK have much more successfully hoodwinked their shareholders for many years more than WYN could achieve. Smart selfish directors last a lot longer than naive directors. Both eventually come to a sticky end, sadly along with their shareholders. Invest in RAK? Pass the Tui.

Guru

Today, resignation of Sir Peter Maire, , is this a bail out of something else ?

Will this really help RAK eventually? http://www.thinxtra.com/2017/03/firs...r_with_sigfox/

Over in Oz today TPG has flagged a $1.9b investment to build a new 4G mobile network...

Quote Originally Posted by RGR367 View Post
    Will this really help RAK eventually? http://www.thinxtra.com/2017/03/firs...r_with_sigfox/
    Regardless of the answer, the real question is 'Will RAK help its shareholders?", to which imho the answer is No.

Quote Originally Posted by moimoi View Post
    Over in Oz today TPG has flagged a $1.9b investment to build a new 4G mobile network...
    None whatsoever.

True to form ....no surprises, another big loss

https://www.nzx.com/files/attachments/258377.pdf

But -

(Extract) Although the result for FY2017 is very disappointing, there has been a number of achievements in the year that provide Rakon a stronger position from which improved results can be achieved in the coming year.

So all hunky dory on the western front
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”