sharetrader

Thread: Harmoney

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by kiwi783 View Post
    Thanks. What risk grades were these? I expect A's and B's in general do better than D's and E's but I don't know. I have no idea of time frame to expect post charge-off - it could easily be a year or more before the peak of any possible / cost effective recovery is reached?
    Although E & F grades are only 15% of my investments $765 charged off out of $952 were in those grades. Most of these charge-offs were over the last 6 or so months, so I don't know whether I might start seeing some recoveries later. Possibly the first few instalments paid to a debt collector might be applied to the Debt Collector's and Harmoney's debt collection/bounced payment fees? - I don't know what the procedure is with that. Would be good to hear if investors with older charge-off balances are starting to see many recoveries.

yeah, nah

Quote Originally Posted by Art View Post
    Although E & F grades are only 15% of my investments $765 charged off out of $952 were in those grades.
    Interesting - if you apportion a single unit to each Risk Grade Default rate (total them), the total defaults for E and F is 74.53 and the default rate for A, B, C, D is 19.47. Apply that ratio to your total 952 (952*74.53/(74.53+19.47) gives a value of 755, very close to your actual 765 - perhaps indicating that Harmoney default rate values are on the money?

Haven't factored in the 15%, whoops... Would you be willing to post your other grade percentages to rework this to see how close the provided rates are to yours?
    Last edited by myles; 28-05-2017 at 08:49 PM.