sharetrader

Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by Soolaimon View Post
    Not much going on here lately. Is it because there are less loans these days or everyone is happy. I am not as happy as I was with LC. Too many early re-payments, too much idle money waiting on loans and nearly impossible to get B1 and B2 loans.
    Back plugging away at Harmoney and seeing better results now after being hit rather hard with write offs earlier.
    At LC I have 159 loans active and 82 re-paid. I find it difficult to get on top of these figures as for every new investment there is 1 paid off, therefore a steady $700 or so not earning.
    You have to be sitting in the website ready to go to get any B1 and B2 loans. I have upped the amount into these loans now due to their scarcity. I stumbled on to a B1 14.79% this morning just as a client called. Busy trying to read the description really quickly while talking to the client as well as frantically clicking the buy button. Got in with seconds to spare. It was probably filled in under a minute.

Investing in C and D loans only at Harmoney trying to create some differentiation between it and LC. LC is at 10.97% average and Harmoney on 13.68%. I also had a recent run on Harmoney with defaults on mostly E and F loans.

All good fun though.
    Last edited by Toasty; 06-07-2017 at 02:41 PM. Reason: Spelling