sharetrader

Hybrid View

Yes Very nice and so much more to come I see the M&M guys talking up RLE as a 10 bagger potential
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Divorced from logic Hectorplains's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    Yes Very nice and so much more to come I see the M&M guys talking up RLE as a 10 bagger potential
    Exposure to the impending Aust. gas 'crisis', be it through Blue, Real or others , is not just ginchy but backed up by solid FA. Fun times!

Quote Originally Posted by Hectorplains View Post
    Exposure to the impending Aust. gas 'crisis', be it through Blue, Real or others , is not just ginchy but backed up by solid FA. Fun times!
    Yes glad I grabbed a few more at their recent lows .... so very undervalued to peers STX BUL COI etc
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Divorced from logic Hectorplains's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    Yes glad I grabbed a few more at their recent lows .... so very undervalued to peers STX BUL COI etc
    I'm holding BUL and RLE. I'm thinking about COI too. Good takeover potential for all three.

Quote Originally Posted by Hectorplains View Post
    I'm holding BUL and RLE. I'm thinking about COI too. Good takeover potential for all three.
    Yes majors like STO will want to secure more Gas for their own contracts ...etc .... personal IMHO RLE will reward the most % wise ..but all will rise