sharetrader

Threaded View

New Zealand shareholders association were deeply unimpressed with how quickly the issue was done and the methodology used. Behind the paywall article on NBR questioned what was the rush and said no satisfactory explanation had been forthcoming.

My point is that I shouldn't have to throw them more bones to compensate for the fact that the conversion terms on the ones I've already leant them have become less attractive.
    How do you have confidence in a company that waters down the terms of the deal you already have with them ? Why would you give them more capital to play with when they don't play fair with the money you've already loaned them ? This issue waters down the chances of the bonds being in the money at conversion date, that's in plain sight for anyone thinking objectively about this and disregarding the specific terms and idiosyncrasies of the bond offer document is a direct violation of the principle's of natural justice of the bondholders.
    There is no way I will do further business with a company that conducts itself in that manner. I look forward to asking for my bondholder money to be redeemed in cash on conversion date.
    Last edited by Beagle; 27-09-2017 at 03:53 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine