sharetrader

Thread: Harmoney

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by humvee View Post
    Im at around 30 months - Signed up end of Jan 2015
    and im at 15.69%
    rar-2017-10-06.PNG
    rargraph-sept2017.jpg

Well done Humvee, 15.69% is a great RAR. I can see the good result is because you start from C Grade and upward.

I'm wondering through my experience over a similar time frame , whether your E and F grades will have some negative effect on your RAR through defaults.

Analyzing your 2nd graph, your RAR has been slowly descending, or do you think, you have by now flushed out all the bad E,F's?

Quote Originally Posted by permutation View Post
    Well done Humvee, 15.69% is a great RAR. I can see the good result is because you start from C Grade and upward.

I'm wondering through my experience over a similar time frame , whether your E and F grades will have some negative effect on your RAR through defaults.

Analyzing your 2nd graph, your RAR has been slowly descending, or do you think, you have by now flushed out all the bad E,F's?

A Reduction in E & F loans has generally resulted in a reduction in RAR I have attached my graph from june 2016. Most of the shift in grade balance has just happened rather then anything I have tried to do, my autolend rules include F1-F4 grades but many of these f grades loans would be blocked by other rules like income to repayment ratio, home status, time in job etc, so most F grades are manual lends - and increase in autolend volume has diluted the F grade ratio.

rar-2016-06-19.PNG