sharetrader

Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by see weed View Post
    Beagle, Thanks for all your input over the last year or so on different companies. I wish I had bought PushPay a while back, hearing your comments, but might buy some another time. I do think you should start a weekly column in the NZ Herald, and also start up a company called Beagle Asset Management .
    That's very kind of you to suggest mate. I'd like to think I help make the odd bit of difference here and there, (probably wishful thinking on my part) but would be the first to confess this is often in my own financial interests with holdings. I fear some on here see the Beagle's musings as barking and whining not opining but hopefully one or two others appreciate the hounds propensity to chew the fat on various bones of contention from time to time. Must admit... Beagle Asset management does have a bit of a ring to it..."taking a dogged approach to building wealth"... maybe one day
    Last edited by Beagle; 17-12-2017 at 03:51 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine