sharetrader
Page 99 of 442 FirstFirst ... 49899596979899100101102103109149199 ... LastLast

Nothing in the green on my entire watchlist of 30 stocks...

Good time to buy up guys

Quote Originally Posted by hardt View Post

Good time to buy up guys
    Same with me. SML now running at a 7.3% loss. Only redemption is ATM remains 8.3% up.

I'm certainly ready after this "correction" for SML to show us some love.

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    Same with me. SML now running at a 7.3% loss. Only redemption is ATM remains 8.3% up.

I'm certainly ready after this "correction" for SML to show us some love.
    This little "correction" is nothing but a tailwhip from the US close last week... i doubt much of the money coming off the table is moving elsewhere.
    Will be back on in no time imo.

Divorced from logic Hectorplains's Avatar

Fundamentally nothing has changed. This is still an excellent growth story. It was trading on big multiples and had got ahead of itself.

NZ dollar dropped below 73c to USD today. It will come under a lot of pressure with rising US interest rates and greater risk aversion. Helpful to SML as an exporter.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by hardt View Post

Good time to buy up guys
    Hope not, would like to see more red' a decent correction on all stocks is well overdue, milk and everything else far too frothy lately.

Quote Originally Posted by RupertBear View Post
    I agree Couta its been a dud for me ... in the red with this one and getting redder!
    I reckon everyone got a pretty good skunking today. We live to fight another day...
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    I reckon everyone got a pretty good skunking today. We live to fight another day...
    Unfortunately we all get to wear a straight jacket tomorrow while our market is closed due to a public holiday that most kiwis don't give a toss about. For the self employed like myself, a random Tuesday holiday is just a pain in the rear end, made worse by no market access at a time when you most want it. PS-US markets will probably be on the rise by the time we can do anything.

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Unfortunately we all get to wear a straight jacket tomorrow while our market is closed due to a public holiday that most kiwis don't give a toss about. For the self employed like myself, a random Tuesday holiday is just a pain in the rear end, made worse by no market access at a time when you most want it. PS-US markets will probably be on the rise by the time we can do anything.
    I couldn't agree more !
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    I see what you mean ... but you can at least buy some ASX shares if US goes up overnight. More difficult will be selling NZX stock.
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Could turn out to be a blessing the N.Z. market closed today, (after that big fall in the U.S. market) if the overseas markets catch a bounce overnight tonight.