sharetrader
Page 305 of 465 FirstFirst ... 205255295301302303304305306307308309315355405 ... LastLast
Results 3,041 to 3,050 of 4649

Thread: Harmoney

Quote Originally Posted by icyfire View Post
    The platform RAR has now dipped below 11% for the first time and it's now sitting at 10.89%.
    Is the shine coming off p2p lending?
    Due to financial realities fees are up and rates are down. Plus we had a golden period of very low defaults. How low is too low? That's up to you. Considering the alternatives I am still re-investing.

Default still quite shiny

Quote Originally Posted by icyfire View Post
    The platform RAR has now dipped below 11% for the first time and it's now sitting at 10.89%.
    Is the shine coming off p2p lending?
    From the market stats today, the latest (as at 6th February) stats for RAR are:
    Retail 12.84%
    Platform 10.89%
    and Wholesale 10.18%

If you have a portfolio that return any of those percentages year after year for many years, you will be doing very well.

From the stats, you can make out that 73.3% is wholesale and only 26.7% is retail. The big boys must be very happy with their 10.18% for very little effort as they only pay us 2 to 3% for our bank deposits with them.

A noteworthy event today: after 23 months, I received my first recovered funds. Perhaps the new collections efforts discussed recently are beginning to function?

Quote Originally Posted by CageyB View Post
    A noteworthy event today: after 23 months, I received my first recovered funds. Perhaps the new collections efforts discussed recently are beginning to function?
    Interesting, last time I checked I had 5 loans charged off from June 2016 to April 2015, now the three oldest ones have now changed to debt sold. Zero communication from Harmoney when these went to a charged off status and still zero communication when they went to a debt sold status.

Quote Originally Posted by WingingIt View Post
    Interesting, last time I checked I had 5 loans charged off from June 2016 to April 2015, now the three oldest ones have now changed to debt sold. Zero communication from Harmoney when these went to a charged off status and still zero communication when they went to a debt sold status.
    That is interesting, "Debt Sold" is a new category. Of my seven loans in "Debt sold", I have recoveries from three. I won't complain about the lack of communication if they are actually recovering some funds, I had just assumed that there was little to chance of recovering anything once charged off.

Guru

Debt sold appears to include a taxable portion as well as some principal repaid. Whether this is a final payment on those loans remains to be seen. Of five sold I got money from two.

Have noticed a few minutes ago, Harmoney platform RAR jumped up 13 pips to 11.02%, probably, a result of Fridays recoveries from " Debt Sold" across all levels.
    I have personally had 13 Loans sold and money credited from 12 of those.
    My personal RAR is inching ever closer to 15% with over 1750 All-time loans taken over 35 months.

Quote Originally Posted by permutation View Post
    Have noticed a few minutes ago, Harmoney platform RAR jumped up 13 pips to 11.02%, probably, a result of Fridays recoveries from " Debt Sold" across all levels.
    I have personally had 13 Loans sold and money credited from 12 of those.
    My personal RAR is inching ever closer to 15% with over 1750 All-time loans taken over 35 months.
    How did you find the debt sold numbers? No mention of that on my dashboard and have had 74 charge-offs. cheers R

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by RMJH View Post
    How did you find the debt sold numbers? No mention of that on my dashboard and have had 74 charge-offs. cheers R
    Go to the report section and select all loans then sort by status. Scroll down until you get to "Debt Sold".

You need to select each individual loan to see sale price (if anything).
    Last edited by 777; 12-02-2018 at 02:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RMJH View Post
    You could see an increased $ Value in the recoveries on your Dashboard.

Unfortunately Harmoney have removed the "Debt Sold loans" from the standalone "Charged Off Loans" Filter; you can make a copy of the Charged Off filter yourself and select Charged-off an Debt Sold sub filters, this will then show a total of the Charge-Offs you originally had.

To see individual $value details of the "Debt Sold" loans you have to download a CSV file from Harmoney and convert the data in Excel from "text to columns"; then sort status to view "Debt Sold", you will then see the actual $ amounts you received in Column V .. Make Sense??
    Last edited by permutation; 12-02-2018 at 03:57 PM.