Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
The answer is most probably a lot different for each of us.
I sold two thirds of my ATL holding late yesterday.
My Aussie shares are brought for growth,not dividends.This means if there is a slowdown,or weakness in the share price I must be prepared to sell. Yes I should have sold a lot earlier.
This approach is a lot different to my "core" NZ holdings,which are selected for their capacity to pay increasing fully imputed divies,and the share price is nowdays secondary to me.
In the back of my mind I keep thinking back to my investment in AQZ.Brought them,and sold out as the market did not see what I saw.When the market woke up I brought back in.About two years later.
May be ATL have not been listed long enough to have "the runs on the board",time will tell.By keeping a holding in them I am "well positioned" to move, should the market decide to rerate them.I also remember it took THL a long time to get their business model right.
Hi Percy

I know your a Zulu principle fan like I am. I've never held ATL - too short a post listing history - but I continue to monitor. I was wondering if you've ever looked at JYC. Meets most Zulu criteria, esp. Kitchens, but slightly complicated with minorities, property. The Lloyds online business is something new - might be worth a lot more than current profits in a year or two.

apologies to all for the offline topic