Hybrid View

I noted this today re Shareclarity
    http://www.sharechat.co.nz/article/b...nt-market.html

tying up with FNZC.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmybuffett View Post
    I noted this today re Shareclarity
    http://www.sharechat.co.nz/article/b...nt-market.html

tying up with FNZC.
    Interesting ... so far I thought FNZC are trying to go for quality - but I well might be wrong ;0;
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

OK - lets see:

Share Clarity puts (as widely discussed in above thread) OCA on 88 cents. OCA trades currently at $1.07 and has a forward PE of 8.9 and is growing; Is it really so much overvalued?

Some other examples:

PGW: ShareClarity DCF: 66 cents; current trading at 48 cents; Seems to be a bargain - but didn't they forget that PGW sold its seed business and trading already at 48 cents on a forward of 11.5. Is 66 cents really a realistic valuation for PGW?

EVO: the bargain of the year for all ShareClarity fans ... DCF: 49 cents, but trades only at 24 cents. Must Buy though it used to be still better - its not that long ago that the Share Clarity DCF for this stock was well North of $1! Which is sort of good - it shows that its probably not just bots creating these amazing numbers.

Obviously - there are as well ShareClarities valuations which appear to be roughly in the range of the imaginable. SML $7.82 and ATM: $8.27 appear e.g. both very conservative, but possible if we assume that growth might not be unlimited.

I guess they provide one more data point which sometimes might make sense (or is it just a random hit?) and sometimes it clearly does not. Problem is - they don't tell you (and they might not know), which of their valuations might make sense and which not.
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)