Valuegrowth

neither are shares that I follow, albeit ULVR was of interest to me a while ago. From my cursory scan both seem to be fairly solid, of which, FERG is a bit too “fairly” valued...I.e. according to me, it could do with a bit of a higher price and it seems to have a little bit of recovery available (as does ULVR). if I were to look at FERG, I would be looking at why they’re are not as strong as their balance sheet / sales ROE etc would indicate (management?).

If I lived in the UK and wasn’t watching the exchange rate and wanted a solid investment, I dare say I would look at holding both provided their vision/strategy presentations made me feel enthusiastic.

Not sure, I would put NZD to GBP to purchase as the gains could be negated (if they don’t perform strongly). I am putting USD to GBP at the moment so that would mean it could make sense for those investing from a USD base.

I think there is a bit of a recovery available in UK value - and it is what many commentators are suggesting (overall PE and debt levels better than the US market).

Just my opinion.