sharetrader
Page 331 of 465 FirstFirst ... 231281321327328329330331332333334335341381431 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,310 of 4649

Thread: Harmoney

Default Interesting Overseas

Goldman Sachs developed and launched a digital only consumer loan product, Marcus, which lent US$1b within the 12 months in the US. https://www.marcus.com/us/en

Quote Originally Posted by darrenc View Post
    I have the site open most of the day and I'm struggling to find enough decent loans to stop my balance growing. I'm wondering whether or not to start putting it into something else, but my LC account is in a similar situation.
    Anyone have any information on whether this is seasonal? I seem to recall a similar problem this time last year. Loans do seem to increase in the months leading up to the holidays, is this just a seasonal lull?

Quote Originally Posted by CageyB View Post
    Anyone have any information on whether this is seasonal? I seem to recall a similar problem this time last year. Loans do seem to increase in the months leading up to the holidays, is this just a seasonal lull?
    Haven't been in long enough to know if it's seasonal but like you I'm struggling to lend much. Autolend was missing loans that fit my criteria so I asked Harmoney why, and was told that it was to do with the 20% cap on autolend and the ratio of funds available vs outstanding principal (used by Harmoney to select priority [higher ratio gets priority]). My ratio is nearly 10% which is high I believe, so this tends to suggest that most lenders are in the same boat. I also note that some loans are taken down well before they reach 100% which I suspect indicates Harmoney/Heartland etc. are grabbing them.
    Autolend statistics show that we're going through a very low phase (refer attached screenshot). The question is why?
    Attachment 9701

Quote Originally Posted by joker View Post
    Autolend statistics show that we're going through a very low phase (refer attached screenshot). The question is why?
    Attachment 9701
    The autolend stats have plummeted forum user "joker" screenshot for Harmoneys data proves this too.

Combine this with the fact its hard to invest with LC it seems the p2p platforms dont want our money anymore. Our money was good enough during both companies growth phase but now they are established it feels the are pushing private public investor out in favour of the big boys.

Quote Originally Posted by whitt View Post
    The autolend stats have plummeted forum user "joker" screenshot for Harmoneys data proves this too.

Combine this with the fact its hard to invest with LC it seems the p2p platforms dont want our money anymore. Our money was good enough during both companies growth phase but now they are established it feels the are pushing private public investor out in favour of the big boys.
    In my autolend screnshot there is a comment from Harmoney that"...Harmoney actively manages the marketplace." I suspect this means that they and the big boys take first preference over us little investors?

Only 98 loans were filled on the market place last week ($2.3 million).

This contrasts with an average of 209 loans per week since 24th December '17 (and $5.3 million). Getting very difficult to get money away in Harmoney at the moment- Hopefully things pick up....

Quote Originally Posted by alundracloud View Post
    Only 98 loans were filled on the market place last week ($2.3 million).

This contrasts with an average of 209 loans per week since 24th December '17 (and $5.3 million). Getting very difficult to get money away in Harmoney at the moment- Hopefully things pick up....
    Hey Alun, where abouts do you find this data on the Harmoney website? I can't locate it on the Marketplace Statistics page...

Quote Originally Posted by joker View Post
    Hey Alun, where abouts do you find this data on the Harmoney website? I can't locate it on the Marketplace Statistics page...
    Hi Joker,
    On the Marketplace Statistics page, the very first graph on the page, "Volume Over Time". If you hover your cursor on the graph, a pop-up displays showing the date, Loan Volume ($), and Loan Volume (N). It's a moving total, so I just minus the 'previous week', from 'current week' to calculate. It updates weekly, the most recent update being 27 May 2018. The table I posted in this thread (#3300, on page 220) I got those numbers just moving my cursor over the graph and writing the numbers into an excel spread sheet.

Quote Originally Posted by alundracloud View Post
    I got those numbers just moving my cursor over the graph and writing the numbers into an excel spread sheet.
    If you'd like an easy way to do it... the API provides a json file of all the values here: https://app.harmoney.com/api/v1/publ...lume-over-time

Using your favourite json to csv converter gives you a csv you can paste into excel: https://json-csv.com/?u=https://app....lume-over-time