sharetrader
    On my rounds and just a little behind..

General rule in biotech; buyout is 4x - 4.5x multiple of revenue. Say top end here which = 4.5 x 3.4 = NZ$15.3M.

This = 3.3c per share.

Sorry, but that's what I would expect if its bought out right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Ggcc View Post
    If what they say about their products being fantastic and how far ahead they are of any competition out there is correct, then the issue becomes a management problem not a product problem.

Then with the correct management, any fantastic product would take off with the right push. .
    If its a fantastic product why aren't they flogging it to countries other than USA?

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    If its a fantastic product why aren't they flogging it to countries other than USA?
    Too busy......
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    Not for lack of trying - Spain, Singapore, Australia, Hong Kong to name four.

http://www.sharechat.co.nz/article/c...-in-focus.html

"Cash will become a concern in several months' time ... because these slow negotiations".

Note the way these analysts do not do any research whatsoever, relying almost entirely on the words of the companies they 'analyze'?

How the heck do they know that the negotiations are slow? Have they checked?

Given PEB's track record of misleading the market and quietly dropping follow ups when nothing happens, the negotiations may already be dead.

Guru

Question It is what it is - SAD!

About 2 and a half years ago (either oct or nov 2015) I said I would give PEB 2 years to deliver something.

That something, mainly Kaiser Permanente & CMS, has not been delivered, despite my generosity in giving them another half year.

I am not sure what is going on, but I feel this should have been delivered.

PEB is the only share that is in the red (although has always been a low single digit percentage of the portfolio) and the only share on the dozen or two I have commented on sharetrader I seem to have been seriously out of step with.

It is unfortunate... I don't want to sell because it should be a success... maybe one day it will, but as far as my conclusions go, it has not been a success... the 'now or never' phase is passing, if not already passed, and every day that goes by is a step closer to the grave yard, joining the likes of WYN, CBL and PPL - previous bigly growth companies that just couldn't make it work (for various, and yes quite different, reasons)

I intend to remove myself from the share register in due course.
    Last edited by trader_jackson; 29-05-2018 at 03:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by trader_jackson View Post
    About 2 and a half years ago (either oct or nov 2015) I said I would give PEB 2 years to deliver something.

That something, mainly Kaiser Permanente & CMS, has not been delivered, despite my generosity in giving them another half year.

I am not sure what is going on, but I feel this should have been delivered.

PEB is the only share that is in the red (although has always been a low single digit percentage of the portfolio) and the only share on the dozen or two I have commented on sharetrader I seem to have been seriously out of step with.

It is unfortunate... I don't want to sell because it should be a success... maybe one day it will, but as far as my conclusions go, it has not been a success... the 'now or never' phase is passing, if not already passed, and every day that goes by is a step closer to the grave yard, joining the likes of WYN, CBL and PPL - previous bigly growth companies that just couldn't make it work (for various, and yes quite different, reasons)

Sad?

Tragic that so many on this site chose to ignore the obvious (like ever increasing receivables) highlighted by posters as indicative of a company whose accounts and projections cannot be trusted.

What's even more tragic is that one poster here went so far as to dispute (implying he had confirmation from the company) that PEB was giving out free tests in its user programs.

This company to me will always be remembered for the statement by the then Chairman of 'several tens of thousands of tests' in late 2013 and his subsequent sale of shares, along with the CEO in 2014.
    Last edited by Balance; 29-05-2018 at 03:36 PM.

t_j said - I intend to remove myself from the share register in due course.

Sounds like shReholder suicide .....you going to sell or just ask the registry to remove your name.
    Last edited by winner69; 29-05-2018 at 04:26 PM.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by trader_jackson View Post
    [/COLOR][/FONT]
    Good on you for coming to your senses. But if I were you I would take what is on offer while it is still around.... clock might be ticking on this one.

Quote Originally Posted by blackcap View Post
    Good on you for coming to your senses. But if I were you I would take what is on offer while it is still around.... clock might be ticking on this one.
    Sp looking grim.

Notice whenever there is volume on the bid that the sellers (obviously volume sellers) are taking the opportunity to sell?