sharetrader
Page 254 of 403 FirstFirst ... 154204244250251252253254255256257258264304354 ... LastLast
Results 2,531 to 2,540 of 4027
    Go The Warriors "This Year!"

Yep, happy to keep holding this for a while yet!
    Just wished I got in a bit earlier and had bought a hell of a lot more, still my biggest holding at the moment, its has added over 50% in value plus dividend's over the last few years,
    have to be happy with that, and long my it continue !!

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    rob cambell overseaing the ship has had a big impact , nearly a 7 bagger
    Followed Rob Campbell in and most satisfied holder.

11% of portfolio #2 is made up of THL. 40% increase in six months makes me a happy camper. #2 is bulging nicely at teh moment with ATM, SML, PPH, RBC to keep THL company.

Backing THL again was a good move as Im up 237% with THL in Portfolio #1. AS Balance says, great move bringing Rob Campbell on board

I'm glad to have opted into the re-investment plan!

Dilettante

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    11% of portfolio #2 is made up of THL. 40% increase in six months makes me a happy camper. #2 is bulging nicely at teh moment with ATM, SML, PPH, RBC to keep THL company.

Backing THL again was a good move as Im up 237% with THL in Portfolio #1. AS Balance says, great move bringing Rob Campbell on board
    Mini our portfolios seem to be very similar with all the same stocks. Agree with the comments on THL and Rob Campbell both here and over at SUM. He's doing a splendid job in both companies. Both are substantial parts of my portfolio and have been for a long time and both have produced the goods. I see no reason to sell.

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Mini our portfolios seem to be very similar with all the same stocks. Agree with the comments on THL and Rob Campbell both here and over at SUM. He's doing a splendid job in both companies. Both are substantial parts of my portfolio and have been for a long time and both have produced the goods. I see no reason to sell.
    Ah yes - I have some SUM as well. THL hasn't all been plain sailing though. Bought the first lot in Portfolio #1 back in 2005. Enjoyed a bit of a rise for a couple of years. But then it was 7 years of misery, hanging onto what clearly had potential but consistently failed to deliver. The lesson - look closely at the leadership. Some deliver on what they say they will so you know where you stand. Others (eg PEB) fail to and simply dont earn the right to be held by a shareholder.

Investor

$6.75 as I type, looks like no stopping on this lil monster.....

Why the big drop yesterday??

Quote Originally Posted by hotshothendo View Post
    Why the big drop yesterday??
    Probably the same reason as the recent rises? i.e. who knows

Big drop with huge trades