sharetrader

Threaded View

Currently the current issue of bonds present as something of an opportunity if you can nab some, (hounded some up at $1.01 this week, not enough really).
    Currently trade cum this June quarters interest payment of 1.625 cps and these mature on 30 September 2018 and are convertible for shares at a 5% discount to the 90 day VWAP leading up to conversion date or you can ask for the cash back or get preferential rights to a replacement bond issue, if any. Those looking to add to their shareholding but unsure on timing and whether they'll get timing right can buy at a 5% discount to the 90 day VWAP and effectively de-risk the timing of the entry.

If anyone would like to sell me some more at $1.01 please PM me. I'd love to hear from you and am all ears like a Basset hound
    Last edited by Beagle; 08-06-2018 at 06:46 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine