sharetrader
    Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryrynz View Post
    I'm trying to sell at 24......
    Yeah, this is pretty bad. This and Snakk..Ugh.
    Gotta say, there was heaps of warnings on this site. Learn from this, and DON"T buy on the down trends. GLH.

Quote Originally Posted by Snow Leopard View Post
    Would that be like the PEB's 'several tens of thousands of tests' now ?
    Those were considered swear words by some posters, but I guess they probably wished they took heed of how devious the company and some of its directors were with their PR releases and utterances to the market, official and unofficial.

Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post
    Gotta say, there was heaps of warnings on this site. Learn from this, and DON"T buy on the down trends. GLH.
    I bought in 2 days before their annual presentation at 0.33 -- then I discovered the warnings on this site!
    The morning of the presentation things looked a little shakey so I jumped taking a .02 hit.
    That was a pretty cheap lesson looking back!
    Thanks for the warnings.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Sp action suggests that the institutions have broken rank?

Looks like one or two of the big institutional shareholders who were sucked into underwriting the multiple capital raisings have had enough - several tens of millions of shares looking for a home.
    Here are the big ones (oops, institutions) in PEB:

Smartshares Limited 20.6m shares

Harbour Asset Management Limited and First NZ Capital Securities Limited 72.7m shares

AMP Capital Investors (New Zealand) Limited 25.6m shares

Salt Funds Management Limited 55.7m shares

Devon Funds Management Limited 19m shares (below 5% last disclosure so could be gone by now)

BT Funds Management (NZ) Limited 34.5m shares

K One W One Limited 19.8m shares

247.9m shares = 53% of the company.

Then there's the Masfens etc etc.

WHICH ARE THE LAST ONES BRAVE ENOUGH TO TAKE ON ANY OF THE INSTITUTIONAL: SELLER(S) ??????????
    Last edited by Balance; 11-06-2018 at 01:14 PM.

IMO they should never have attempted pushing this product themselves, should've flogged the tech off to another company and made a percentage off every sale.
    THIS!!!

Why they have chosen this pathway puzzles me. Moreover, why do they feel the need to do the physical testing themselves? Would be feasible to get LabCorp or one of the other US diagnostics providers to do so. Being a 'lab' company (which is similar to operating a factory) and a health diagnostics company are two different beasts.

I wonder if the current board have entertained this... it'd be the biggest lever to cut costs but would smell of desparation and push the sp further south.

2019 NZ Stock Picking Winner silverblizzard888's Avatar

IMO they should never have attempted pushing this product themselves, should've flogged the tech off to another company and made a percentage off every sale.
    Actually if you read up on the backstory of the company and how it came to sell its own product, it was because they tried to sell this to the big companies but wasn't getting the offer they wanted, so they thought to themselves, they have taken it so far, so might as well take it a bit further and sell it too. Little did they know it wouldn't be as straight forward. Probably the fault of a mother trying to convince the world their babies not ugly.
    Last edited by silverblizzard888; 11-06-2018 at 05:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by silverblizzard888 View Post
    Actually if you read up on the backstory of the company and how it came to sell its own product, it was because they tried to sell this to the big companies but wasn't getting the offer they wanted, so they thought to themselves, they have taken it so far, so might as well take it a bit further and sell it too. Little did they know it wouldn't be as straight forward. Probably the fault of a mother trying to convince the world their babies not ugly.
    The company tried to break the mold but looks like will be broken itself.

Sp below 20c.

Advanced Member

Sp below 20c.
    I will give you credit where it is due. If this company goes under you have saved people who listened loads of money.

If this company became successful, which I hope for All stakeholders, you would also praise the company. So far though, you have not been wrong, but I am still hoping.

Sp below 20c.
    Share price back to 2012 - when all the hype started.

Will we see 15c soon?

That will be the realistic level for one of the big shareholders to quit their tens of millions of shares before the next capital raising hits.

Advanced Member

Sp below 20c.
    20c may sound cheap but this still means the MC is over $90m with revenues of $3.4m. We are not even close to bottom unless something drastic happens.