sharetrader
Page 398 of 941 FirstFirst ... 298348388394395396397398399400401402408448498898 ... LastLast
Results 3,971 to 3,980 of 9410
    IMO

The weighing machine in action.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Not too Flash View Post
    Interesting buy order this morning ......
    2.7 mil trade on opening, hmmmm !

Gold samples must be good?, to be released any day now.

"Three channel samples were taken from a cross section on the Mystery Vein on the north veindrive. .... gives a weighted average gradeover 1.8m of 39.35 g/t Au,34.75g/t Ag."

That's from the 31 March 2018 quarterly report. So the results on the 5 tonne sample won't be anything new, as much as some posters are trying to hype it up.

I just wish they'd start properly mining. Enough sampling and testing.

Chairman believes it new data
    Quote from the chairman's agm address.

I am delighted to advise that 5 Tonnes of 'Mystery vein' was excavated this
    week allowing a number of 5kg samples to be sent for testing which will be
    released in the coming days. The results of these samples will reveal new
    data on this relatively new and much speculated about Vein.

Antiquated & irrational t.rexjr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemanarc View Post
    Very interesting, suggests its being watched but under the radar as maybe no gold and no yield.
    Once gold starts coming out and it has a revenue stream we could see the SP rise to more appropriate levels.
    These articles are computer generated. They literally select a company a press go. They do bring to light some obvious points but don't think someone has put bonifide analysis into the company.

Quote Originally Posted by haewai View Post
    "Three channel samples were taken from a cross section on the Mystery Vein on the north veindrive. .... gives a weighted average gradeover 1.8m of 39.35 g/t Au,34.75g/t Ag."

That's from the 31 March 2018 quarterly report. So the results on the 5 tonne sample won't be anything new, as much as some posters are trying to hype it up.

I just wish they'd start properly mining. Enough sampling and testing.
    I think it is still a long way off before they start to mine in bulk. There have been no recent comments about toll treatment. The pilot plant only processes 90kg/hr so around about a tonne per day. Even at 40 grams per tonne that’s only about $1000 per day profit. Maybe they can process really high grades at Dubbo and that would generate a lot of cash. We don’t know how many tonnes of the high grade ore are in Dubbo. I take a more conservative view and see the pilot plant as purely a pilot plant. Experience with that plant will give NTL a better idea of the best way forward. Not being negative here because I think the mine has huge potential along with Rahu. I think that shareholders will need to be patient.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Brain View Post
    I think it is still a long way off before they start to mine in bulk. There have been no recent comments about toll treatment. The pilot plant only processes 90kg/hr so around about a tonne per day. Even at 40 grams per tonne that’s only about $1000 per day profit. t.
    That would be $365,000 per annum which does not even cover the pay for the CEO and Directors.

Quote Originally Posted by blackcap View Post
    That would be $365,000 per annum which does not even cover the pay for the CEO and Directors.
    They went through all of this during question time at the AGM.
    But to be honest I got lost as the main speaker had a funny accent and spoke to fast and quiet each time.

However:

The bulk sampling and pilot plant are exactly that, small scale mining to prove the gold and prove the system and machinery work as expected.

Then they have plans to very much ramp production and gold recovery up.

That is all nicely detailed in the graphs they released in the report if you want to read them.

Projected all sorts of things, forgot now, out Y1 to Y9 etc.

They have those projected finance plans for current mine, then the deeper parts, then Rahu very much latter on.

Guru

They do it again. Announce in NZ that mining has commenced. No announcement to see in Australia.

What a bunch of muppets.

Though from intial calcs they are allowed to mine 20,000 cubic metres a year. If that is say 40,000 tonnes of ore and at 24g per tonne that works out to 960,000 grams of gold or 30,950 ounces, that would be revenue of $55,245,750 per annum. Happy days.