Putting this up a bit early. It includes the two updated csv files that were put up today. The data set summary on page 4 should be correct for the unique.csv file which is what all of the charts are based on.

I've dropped off the last chart as it seemed to be causing some confusion, will revisit it at a later time.

Please note the warning in the summary about comparing values to annualised values.

I can claim the largest loan There is a story behind it - it wasn't meant to be - moral of the story - don't get distracted when purchasing loans. I've given up sweating over it, if it defaults it will hurt a bit, but not too much now

summary.pdf

unique.csv

raw.csv

I've deliberately not compressed the csv files (they aren't overly big), just to avoid problems. These are big enough that they may cause some spreadsheet software to 'chug' so be prepared for that.

If you find any errors in the data or corrections to the numbers in the summary, please let me know and I'll correct them when I can.

If there are charts that you think would be useful to everyone and would like me to try to generate, I'm happy to do that within reason.

If you find the secret to selecting the perfect loans, please share.

If you see a loan for a Caravan, you might be onto a good thing

Enjoy!